Part XI

Footsteps were getting louder and louder. While your heart beats was going wild and hands were sweating. Are you really ready to see him? Taking a step back you felt Ben hand on your wrist. Looking at him.

"[Y/N], no more running away." He said.

"Ben? Ben is that..." if your planning to run away it was too late "[Y/N]?"

"Tom, [Y/N] want to say something. I'll leave you two alone." Ben said pulling you and Tom in the living room "And please don't say anything stupid." He added before leaving.

There was silence and it was deafening. Looking at Tom, he was already looking at you. He looked stress and he seems like he had not shaved for days. He also loosen some weight. Seeing him like this breaks your heart.

"Have you ate?" You asked and after words came out of your mouth, you immediately want to kick yourself.

"I'm not hungry." Tom answered with dry trout.

"You are lying. Let me get you something." You said standing up.

"I said I'm not hungry." He repeated with a tired voice "[Y/N], what are you doing?"

"I'm here because I made a mistake and I want to make it right." You respond.

"Funny, because you were so sure that you were in the right path." He said chuckling.

"Tom, I'm sorry. I made a mistake. I admit that." You said getting closer to him "I lied and you are right. I'm making excuses.... because I'm scared that you were just saying that you love me because you were upset."

"What I said is the truth" he started "And I'm not taking it back. [Y/N], I love you." Caressing you face, Tom looked at every detail of your face "I love you and I want you. I need you back in my life."

"And I'm here because I too, need you back in my life. I still love you and I'm willing to take the risk to start all over again."

"And Nick? How about him?" Tom asked resting his forehead against yours. You can feel his breath and you can feel your body wanting him.

"We call it off."

"[Y/N], please tell me everything you want to tell me. Tell me all the unspoken feelings you have." He plead.

"When I met you I hate it that you can brighten up everything. I hate that whenever you made me angry with just a smile I forgot the reason why I'm mad at you. You drive me crazy whenever you looked at me with your expressive eyes. I hate that you still can affect my life even after running away from you. I hate you for being a dork and adorable. I hate that even we are miles apart you still run in my mind. And just when I thought I had already moved on and finally in love with Nick, with other man, you can make my heart confused and make me fall even harder for you. I love everything I hate about you. I'm trying to be mad at you but you won't give me any reason and I am still madly in love with you, Tom." Hitting him in the chest, Tom held your hand and placed his face between it while you two gazed at each other's eyes. This time you will not hold back. There was love and desire in his eyes "And the thing that I never told you. Tom, I love you. No just a friend but more than that. I love you and I want to spend my life with you."

"[Y/N], no more hiding or running, okay. This time you will stay here with me. Where you belong. This time I will love you right and no more excuses." Pressing his lips against yours "[Y/N], I love you."

|End of Part XI|

A/n: THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading and liking this fic.😊