Part VIII

You acted like nothing happened. That you did not just pushed the man you love away. You pretended that you are okay even you are not. You continued pretending that it is okay not to have Tom in your life. Days had passed and Tom didn't bother you. It disappointed you but you know it's for good. Preparing breakfast, you felt an arms around your waist.

"Someone is in deep though." It was Nick nuzzling in your neck.

"Good morning, baby." You said.

"Good morning." He respond kissing you in the cheek "I'm hungry."

"I'm almost done here." You couldn't help but to chuckle "just few more minutes."

"I was thinking you for breakfast." Nick added making you two laugh.

"Funny, I didn't know you are cannibal."

Being comical, Nick ride along with you "Oh baby, if only you knew how many humans I've eaten." Looking at Nick, your lips form into smile. This is what you love about him. He always make you smile and life feels so easy with him "Or am I the one who's gonna be eaten?" He said winking at you.

"Come here." You said pulling him into a kiss "I love you. You know that, right?"

Caressing your face lovingly, Nick looked at you in the eyes "I know, you're not going to marry me if you don't." You may not say it but he knows that something is bothering you "[Y/N], tell me what you are thinking?"

"You, my life and..." you don't know if you have to say it or not.

"Tom?" Nick said making you look away "Baby look at me." His voice was so gentle. Looking at him you can tell that he was worried "I know you are thinking about him. He is your friend and you are worried. But I am scared that he is taking your mind off me."

"Nick, no, don't say that." You replied holding his hand "I'm always thinking about you."

Nick didn't respond but instead he kissed you in the lips with all his heart. He loves you and you can feel it. All he does is to love you and make you happy. He is always there for you. He loves you unconditionally.

"[Y/N], this is enough. I'm grateful that you loved me too but I'm not the one you really love. This will hurts a lot but knowing this will make you happy, it will be worth it." Taking another peck of your lips. Nick looked you in the eye with love and pain "I'm letting you go."

|End of Part VIII|

A/n: but you already let go of Tom!! Baby you have to make up your mind. *look both sides thinking someone might try to kill me because of this😅*. But guys I need your honest opinion. How was it? Oh and I just posted another fanfic it's called The Death Of Me.