Part X

You might have left but this place will hold a special place in your heart. You once called this place your home, you were finally back in London. There was no assurance but you were ready to take a risk to have the man you love back in your life and you need help.

"[Y/N]?"

"Hi Ben, how are you?" You greeted.

"I'm great. Come in, how are you?" He said embracing you "I've missed you." He added. You know that if there is someone can help you with Tom, it would be Ben, Benedict Cumberbatch. He was there from the beginning and maybe till the end "So, what brings you back? Are you here to invite me to your wedding?"

"You were but there is no wedding. Nick and I called it off." You started "So, Tom told you about Nick?"

"Yes, he actually did. How dreamy that Nick guy is and that you are happy with the lad." Ben said sitting across you "but if you are, why you are here?"

"We.. I.. Ben, you see." You've practiced this already in your head.

"You know what, you and Tom are a like. He was here the other day and just like you..."

"Ben, I need him back." You finally said what you wanted to say.

"Why?" He asked looking in your eyes.

"Because I love him. I love Tom. I am still in love with him." You added "and I want him back. I... I know I hurt him the last time we talked."

"Oh, [Y/N] you did. Tom was broken. If only you can see him; when he told me what happened, you too can tell how hurt he was. [Y/N] you broke him again." Ben words cuts you deep.

"Ben, I'm hurt too! I was stupid." You respond and you can feel tears falling in your eyes "and I want to fix this. So I can make things right. I thought I'm doing the right thing but I was wrong."

Ben sat beside you "[Y/N], he loves you and he will take you back. Tom misses you so much. He loves you so much that he was contented to be your friend, just to have you back in his life." Sighing,Ben continues "somehow I think I'm a bad friend. From the beginning I can tell that you two idiots are in love with each other. But since you two are the biggest!" Glaring at him "I mean it, don't glare at me. You two are the biggest idiot I know and I should have force you two to confess your feelings."

"I'm trying to ignore that you insulted us but I'm happy that after these you still want us to be together." You replied wiping away your tears. Ben sure knows how to lighten up the situation.

"Of course, I've seen you two together and believe it or not you two belongs in each other's arms." He said making you smile.

"He must be mad at me and I don't know when is the right time...."

"Enough with the right time, right timing. Don't you know that's ruined you both. He is just a block away." He said pulling you.

"Ben, where are we going?" You asked even you know the answer.

"We are going to Tom's." He answered.

"We don't know if he is home?"

"And we'll never know if we don't go."

Ben continued to drag you and your heart was beating fast. You will see him again. Are you ready? Not that long you and Ben were in front of Tom's house.

"Don't just stand there help me find the spear key." Ben said searching for the key.

Looking around you saw a familiar stone. Picking it up, you were surprised that you were right. The stone was attached to a bottle where the key was hidden.

"Here." You said giving the key to Ben.

"Wonderful, you still remembers." He said opening the door.

"Wait!" You said stopping him to twist the doorhnob "we are trespassing."

"What? Seriously [Y/N], you are thinking about that than talking to the man you love?"

"But.."

"Look, I know you are nervous but it's now or never. I'm sure he is here and maybe he has not taken a shower yet. You know him when he is upset. He is turning to hobo. So you don't have to be nervous."

"Easy for you to say."

"Between us, who is married and has kids?" No, you will not win an argument with Ben. Opening the door, Ben pulled you in and blocked your way to the door then he called his friend "Tom! Thomas!"

"Ben, is that you?" The voice came from upstairs and footsteps coming from the stairs echoed "Ben?"

|End of Part X|

A/n: you are finally facing him! Are you ready?