Snow Day

"SANS, SANS WAKE UP!!" I heard Papyrus say, however I was too tired to.

"five more..." I started, but he interupted me.

"YOU CAN HAVE FIVE MORE MINUTES AFTER YOU LOOK OURSIDE!" He commanded, although I was confused. Why would he want me to look outside? It's not like half the underground's covered in snow!

I looked outside to see exactly what I was thinking, half the underground was covered in snow. Alot of snow.

"this means...?" I asked him. The kids were lucky, no school for them, we still had to go to work. Every kid wants to be a king or queen someday, but the king and queen just wish they were a kid again, kids don't have to rule a whole country.

"WERE SNOWED IN...NO PUN INTENDED," he sounded annoyed once he relized he made a pun. I just giggled.

"what are you gonna do about this?" I asked him. He's the king, so he needs to know what to in these types of situations.

"I ALREADY CALLED EVERYONE OFF WORK," He explained excitedly. I don't think he relized calling everyone off work meant he had to do all the work. Unless... oh no, he's going to make me do all the work.

"where do you want me to start?" I asked him dissapointed. Everyone would get a snowday, except me.

"WHAT?" He asked soundly suprised I asked that. Weird.

"you called everyone off of work, so you want me to do all the work... right?" I asked, he looked kind of confused. Did I misunderstand him or something?

"I CALLED EVERYONE OFF OF WORK, INCLUDING US, YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORK!" He explained. I was so relieved.

"well, i'm going back to sleep" I said, Papyrus followed me.

"um, you don't have to stay with..." I started, however he interuptted.

"THE TOP THING ON MY TO-DO LIST IS HANG OUT WITH YOU, I DON'T CARE WHAT WERE DOING, AS LONG AS I'M WITH YOU," He explained happily, and kissed my forehead. Cute!!

"um... thanks boss," I whispered as I drifted off.