LEMON: KISAME

Your eyes begin to open. But as your mind begins to wake up, the memories of last night start flooding. You gasp as you rise from the bed. You didn't know how to feel. Your desires was released through the ungodly power of alcohol.

The room is empty. The silence fills yourself with fear. Where there is silence, there is thoughts. The thoughts of "what if's" submerge into a fury of scenarios. Will Kisame reject you? Will he pretend it never happened?

The questions kept rolling as you begin to fall into a negative place of emotions. Tears form then fall. You're not sure how to face him nor how to handle of the outcome you fear in the end.

The door suddenly opens, "Oh, you're finally awa...What's wrong!?"

Kisame storms up to you as he notices your tears. The toothy grin is no where to be seen. The only thing left is worried eyes.

"I'm sorry..." you whimpered, "Let's forget anything ever happened!"

Yeah right. You didn't want to, but didn't want to face rejection.

"As much as I wanted you to forget, I definitely can't. But..." Kisame looked hurt, "I can't help but wonder. Was it just your drunk side or your desires reaching out?"

Your face goes red, "Just forget! I don't want to ruin what we have!"

"You can't just forget!" Kisame's yells making you shutter, "I will never forget because I don't want to!" He throws your body into the bed as he climbs on top of you, "This pisses me off. It hurts. I hoped for more. Is it because of how I look? Do I scare you like I scare everyone else!?" He lifts himself off, and heads to the door, "I'm going for a swim to cool off."

You laid there shocked. You just made things worse. You thought about what he said. After bringing yourself back to present time, reality hits you. You run out of the room.

Kisame has stripped himself to the nude. Before he can even take a dip in the pool, he is tackled to the ground.

"(Y/n)!" Kisame says in shock.

"I love you!" You place your lips upon his.

He is taken back by the sudden action but quickly wraps his arms around you to deepen the kiss. Both of you pull back from each other to catch your breath.

You gaze into his eyes, "You don't scare me. You're very looks intrigue me. I find you very attractive. And best of all, a sexy personality. I want to go further, but I'm afraid of what we have will change."

"Of course it will change," your heart skips a beat, "because we become more than just master and slave. We become a couple. Partners in crime." He flips positions with you.

As your back lies on the cold hard floor, Kisame begins to massage your body. His hands firmly tightened as the lower part of his body begins to grind against your lower region. You give off a sudden moan which resulted in you quickly covering your mouth. Kisame fiercely pulls your hands away and places them above your head.

"Don't hide it. I want to hear all your erotic sounds," Kisame whispers into your ear.

His mouth came in contact with yours, tongues wrestling in a passionate twist. Releasing your hands to begin massaging your thighs, your arms wrap around him. Moments pass, impatience grows.

Kisame pulls away, making your body instantly crave more, shivering with displeasure of Kisame's warmth, and your mind unable to concentrate on anything but lust. Kisame gazes at your present state. You could see his eyes filling with desire. His member below presses firmly against your lower region.

"I can't..." You look at him, waiting for him to finish, "I can't wait any longer!"

Your lower region is suddenly attacked as Kisame begins to swirl his tongue on the outside, making his way to the inside. Your body reacts violently as your back arches from the pleasure. You wanted more. Kisame's teeth gently bit onto your clit. You let out a loud moan, shuddering as you cum.

As you were about to beg for him, there was a sudden pinch down below. As quick as the pain came, it went away.

"Are you okay?" Kisame pants. Worry glazed over in his eyes as he looked down at you.

"Yes...Please, move," you pant as your body grinds his member in your cavern walls.

Kisame didn't hold back. The animal inside him was released as his thrusts became rapid. He was going at such a inhuman speed that you felt faint coming from all the pleasure. As if Kisame could tell you were falling into the abyss of pleasure, his sharp teeth bit into your shoulder. Little trickles of blood begin to fall. And even though it should be just painful, this pain held pleasurable feelings.

"Don't pass out now...we are only starting," Kisame pulls out and gets you on your hands and knees, "Look at the water." Kisame grins.

You two are at the edge of the pool, you gaze at your own face. It was quite clear you were in the state of lust just by the look of your face. Kisame shoves his member back inside, thrusting deeper inside you. You could feel it hitting you right at the edge of your womb. You were not sure how much more you could take. All of a sudden his thrusts started to become irregular. He was panting fiercely.

He took one final thrust, member all the way in, his chest pressed against your back, and shark teeth embedded into you shoulders skin. A sudden warm fills your insides, flowing in at large amounts. You could feel yourself become to full and leak from your lower region.

Kisame pulls out and you onto your back, both of you panting. You look up at him and smile. He gave you that toothy grin. You get the strength to get yourself up, crawled up onto Kisame's lap and gave him a passionate kiss.

He chuckled, "watch yourself, I might attack you again," he puts his hand against your back, "unless that's what you want."

You giggled. Before you could reply back, the door to the pool area suddenly opens. Standing at the doorway was...Itachi. Itachi's face went completely red.

"P-Please...excuse me!" Hitachi slammed the door. You could hear Tobi in the background yelling "BUT I WANT TO SWIM!!" And Itachi continuously yelling "NO!"

Kisame sighs, "Well, I think we should quickly get cleaned up and dressed"

You nod as your face was completely red from being caught butt naked, covered in sexual fluids.

The two of you quickly get cleaned up, dressed, and back to the room together. The rest of the day was filled with cuddling, kissing...and night time activities.

***A/N:  Thank you everyone for being so patient. I honestly don't even know why you guys still love me. I feel like a cruel person making everyone wait so long even though I can't really help it because, ya know, life. Hope you enjoy, and hopefully the next one will be up soon.***