Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV:

Who is this guy!!!? So rude!! If he thinks he intimidated me and I'm just gonna shut up and leave, he is so mistaken. He was higher than me, which means there should be a way to get up there. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind!! I find the ladder and climb up. Look at him!! He is just sleeping there, with no care in the world! Eww, what magazine does this guy read?? I grab the magazine off his face to talk to him. "Oi! There is no need for you to be so rude! I was going to apologize to you but now..." As I'm about to finish my sentence he looks at me with a complete uninterested face, but since I'm closer to him now, I can't help but notice his eyes... I lost my train of thought, they had such a beautiful color, such dark blue eyes.. Like the deep sea. He's rude, but it doesn't mean he doesn't have beautiful eyes. "Are you done? Can you leave now?" Ah! No, he didn't?! I take back everything nice I said about him and his stupid eyes! He's hitting the last of my nerves! I can feel my eye twitching already! "How can you say that!? You seriously are rude! I'm trying to talk here!"

"Ya ya I get it, all is good. By the way, blue panties? Seriously?" He smirked. Oh my God!! I'm going to kill him!! "Ah! You...You...You jerk!!!" I throw his stupid magazine back at him! I can't take this anymore. He can go jump off this roof for all I care!! This is so embarrassing!! And here I thought the school might not be that bad! If he's in it, that's more than enough of a reason for me to move! I do not want to bump into him again!

I get home and I'm still so frustrated and annoyed at the events that happened this afternoon. A minute after I entered my apartment, the bell rang. I completely forgot that Onii-chan is supposed to be coming. I better fix my mood. I don't want him to worry more than he already is. I open the door, and it was Onii-chan. I'm a bit worried, he doesn't look very happy. We sit on the couch, I made tea for the both of us. "(Y/N)..." Ah... I knew it. He can't even look me in the eyes. "It didn't work did it?" I feel sad, but I can't really blame Onii-chan, it wasn't his fault, he tried. "I'm sorry, I tried talking to father, he just wouldn't listen. He said it was better this way, we can both concentrate and not be distracted". Oh, Onii-chan, you're too sweet, you're not supposed to feel worse about this than I do haha.

"It's ok Onii-chan, the school is not that bad. I actually already made a friend and they're in my class!" If he's going to feel bad about this and blame himself, I'm going to make him feel better by showing him that I can handle myself and I'm ok. "Really? That's great to hear! What's her name?"

"Onii-chan... Why are you assuming it's a girl?" Here we go. "Eh?! It's a boy?! Why?! What's his name?" Yup, I knew it haha. "His name is Miyuki Kazuya, he is my seat neighbor, so either way I would have met him. He is nice Onii-chan, he even gave me his notes to copy since I missed a lot. Wait." I get up, go to my room to get the notes I got from Miyuki, I'll show Onii-chan that I am responsible enough and that my "boy" friend, is not someone suspicious. "Here you go, these are his notes. You can see that he takes his studies seriously. He's not messing around" Onii-chan goes through the notes and I can already see that he is starting to relax.

"Are you sure you're going to be ok? I'm just worried. I can't be there for you if you get in trouble or if someone is bothering you." How adorable is Onii-chan?! How can they say he isn't cute! He might big and rough looking on the outside but he is just a bundle of fluffiness on the inside. "Haha, Onii-chan don't worry, I'll be ok, as long as I don't bump into that jerk, I'll be fine." Oh man! It slipped out! "Eh?! What jerk?!" He just had to pay attention huh?

"I don't know him, just some jerk I saw on the roof." Prepare for detective Taiga!

"What did he do? Do you know his name? What did he look like?" Wow, he's on a roll!

"Like I said, I don't know, he had navy blue hair and umm dark blue eyes. That's all I know."

"THAT LITTLE!! What did he do to you (Y/N)!!" Wow... Wait, why is he so angry?...