Chapter 7

(Y/N)'s POV:

How is this possible? This guy is incredible... And he still has more to show. Knowing all this now, he really irritates me. I blow the whistle to end practice. I'm still shocked here! Everyone already knows his potential and talent, and I kept hearing them say he is the Ace and all that, I just never expected to be this big.

As I wait for them to come stand before me, I can't help but watch Aomine, more like staring... I'm so dumbfounded by him. He is a completely different person on the court. I like this serious Aomine.

EH?! What did I just think?! No way! I'm just mesmerized by him! "Ahem... (L/N)-san? Are you ok?"

Oh man! I hate when I get too caught up in my thoughts! I do that way too much!! "Oh! Sorry I was just thinking. You guys did great today! If we continue like this till Friday we have a very good chance to show those Seirin guys what kind of powerhouse we really are!!" Everyone cheered and now their spirits are high. "You guys can go change and head home. Make sure you get some rest!" Everyone bowed, said thank you and headed to the locker room.

"Oh, Aomine-senpai!" I walk up to him, I still feel amazed. Almost like a guy like him shouldn't be talking to someone like me, like he's some famous athlete I've always admired. I didn't realize that everyone stopped to see what I had to say. I punch him on his shoulder, not hard... I mean he's huge I doubt he would be hurt by a tiny person like me! "Idiot!! If you have that much talent and skills, why in the world are you not taking it seriously!! You were amazing out there! Stop being stupid and come to practice on time from now! I can promise you I won't let your talents go to waste! You seriously irritate me sometimes!" I told him what was on my mind, but I couldn't even look him the eyes... I knew that I was blushing... I could feel my cheeks burning. As if I'll let him see me like this!

"Ah, (L/N)-chan! Did you finish with practice?" Oh right! Miyuki and I are walking home together today! "Miyuki-san! Yes! I'll be right there! Good job Aomine-senpai, you really were impressive. I hope you show me more of your talent." I bid farewell to him and everyone in the gym, I grab my bag and head to leave with Miyuki. "Silly! I told you to drop the san, kun is good enough!" He ruffles my hair while softly scolding me! "Haha sorry! Miyuki-kun! Here happy?" I'm glad that I have a friend like Miyuki!

Aomine's POV:

Eh? Who knew she would say something like that. I guess even she could be cute! I didn't expect her to compliment me since all she does is yell and scold me. However to think that she would be blushing while promising not to waste my talent. Pshh! She is so silly! Seeing her like that, really made me want to touch her... I must be going crazy to want to touch a loud person like her!

"Ah, (L/N)-chan! Did you finish with practice?" Who in the world is this guy! Why is he here? And chan? Are they close? Damn him! He made me miss my chance. I wanted to reply, I wanted to see that blushed face go even redder if that was possible haha. By the way, why the hell are you excited to see this guy!? I thought you were impressed by me just now!

Oi oi oi!! Why is he touching her so casually?? And why is she letting him touch her!! Tsk! She shouldn't be smiling that widely and happily over someone like him...

Wait a minute? She shouldn't? What kind of guy should she smile for? Me? No way!! What am I thinking? She isn't even my type! She is just a headache, and naggy, and loud. Aaaah!! I'm not supposed to remember her cute face now!

Cute?! Ok no! That's it! I'm definitely getting sick! I'm not supposed to be bothered by this! I barely know her! Plus, she's... Kagami's little sister. Augh! "Satsuki!! I'm leaving!!"

(Y/N)'s POV:

Miyuki and I walk home together. He says a girl shouldn't walk home alone after club activities since it gets dark. I told him he worries too much and that I'm used to it, but he insisted that as long as it's dark and I'm alone, he would walk me home. Such a sweet guy! Even though I didn't want to trouble him.

On our way home, we talk about our day. What we did in our clubs. I found out that Miyuki is a catcher and a very good catcher! The entire team loves him, and he gets along with all of them. Even though he likes to tease people and play tricks on them, he is very serious when it comes to playing and training. Well, as interesting as his club could be, I couldn't help but talk about mine and our amazing Ace. However I didn't talk much about Aomine, I wanted to see him at his best before I make a final judgment. Even if he completely amazed me today.

When I get home, I change into my pajamas, which are just shorts and a black shirt. I make something quick to eat for dinner. Now that I have club activities, I will start coming home late, and with all the yelling and training, I feel drained. I fall onto the couch, while I watch TV and eat my dinner.

As I was heading to bed my phone rang. Father? Is there a problem? "Konbanwa Father". Doesn't he know the time here? It's pretty late. I spent about an hour talking to Father. Thankfully there wasn't an issue. He was just checking on me and he explained and apologized for not putting me in the same school as Onii-chan.

I didn't get to grow up with Father, but I was old enough to remember a few things about him, miss him and want him. When I was little, Father and I were close. I was his little girl, after all. He loved us both. According to Onii-chan, he was really sad for a while when Mother took me. I only spent a year with Father before coming back to Japan. However that year was very precious to me, I got to see my father laugh and smile. He showed me the places him and Onii-chan would visit and told me many stories. I hope that one day, I'll be able to live with everyone again. Onii-chan, Father and I.

The next morning, I feel very refreshed and happy. Talking to Father was a good thing. He even said he's proud of me to train a team hehe. However, because I was happy, I didn't realize the time and directly had to run to school. The morning classes couldn't go slower... Don't they understand that I had to run to school!! I HAVEN'T EATEN BREAKFAST!!!

At long last... LUNCH BREAK!! I run to the cafeteria to get my food and finally be able to eat! Shortly after Miyuki joins me. Unlike me, he didn't have to run to get food. "Food, glorious food!!" I say just before I start eating! "Haha, you're really hungry huh?" I don't even have time to answer, all I could think about was food, so I just nod with a mouth full. Which makes both of us laugh.

Let's get to training! We only have two more days of practice and I feel like the days are going to fly by. When I get to the gym, I'm shocked to see that Aomine is already here. "Oi! Shortcake! Why are you late? You even tell me to come early." I knew he would scold me. But I guess he is right haha.

"Sorry sorry, I was talking to Miyuki-kun and lost track of time. It's only 5 minutes." The one day I decide to be late, he is early. Just my luck! "Tsk, him again? Whatever" Eh? Did he click his tongue at me? Does he not like Miyuki? He doesn't even know him! What's his problem?

Whatever, I don't have time for this. We get practice going and it goes by smoothly. Practice continues to go smoothly for the next two days until it was time for the practice game. Which thankfully everyone is fired up for and feeling confident.

We all meet at Seirin High. The second we get there and meet the other team. Onii-chan and Aomine are already challenging each other and smirking at each other yelling their team is going to win. It's fun seeing Aomine and Onii-chan like this, it seems like they have been friends since they were little kids haha.

Wonder how this game will end!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Hello!!

What's up, guys!! How are you today?

Did you like this chapter? I don't know how you feel about other characters' POVs but I thought you would like to know what Aomine is thinking about you now.

Even though Midorima is known to be the Tsundere of the group, but I just feel like Aomine has a little Tsundere side to him. Which makes him even more adorable!! <3 <3

Well, hope you enjoyed chapter 7!!

See you soon!!!

*PikaJovi* (^0^)/