Chapter 20

(Y/N)'s POV:

It is finally the weekend!! The drama of last week is in the past and we are so over it now! We can spend the weekend in peace and have fun!! Don't you think?

No.

Daiki and Onii-chan have their weekly games in the park with everyone. Although I don't really feel like going with them this time. Daiki wasn't really happy with that, he wanted me to come and have the whole bento and games plan like last time haha. I did promise him that I'll prepare a bento for them for the end of the day.

I decide for today, I'll go back to my apartment and do some cleaning. I haven't been to my apartment since we got the ok from Onii-chan. I do come when I need more clothes or specific stuff, but I haven't stayed in it properly.

I HATE CLEANING! I even put music, but that just made cleaning time longer and it's already late afternoon! I finished and took a rest on my couch. I miss this apartment! I'll make Daiki stay here next time!

Out of boredom, I decide to call Momoi and invite her over. "Since Daiki isn't here, maybe you can tell me embarrassing stories of him? Or cute stories when he was a kid?" How adorable would Daiki be as a kid! She tells me she has the perfect plan.

After a while, she is here, but she is carrying two big bags with her! "What's all this?" I ask her, surprised she carried all this here!

"Are you sure Dai-chan isn't here? He will kill me if he knows I have these!" I assure her and we sit on my couch and she gives me a grin "Are you ready for a lifetime of Dai-chan?" That was the best and most exciting thing I have heard today!

She opens a bunch of photo albums and asks me to choose! "I'll tell you the story behind every picture! Let's go through all of them before Daiki comes!"

Baby Daiki stories, here we come!!

"Awww!! Daiki is so cute!! He was just a kid! Look at him running with the ball!!"

"Oh, I remember that day! When we were kids we were neighbors and we always met up to play. Of course, Dai-chan only wanted to play basketball. I did play with him most of the time. He was amazing... Even as a kid! He would challenge other grown-ups on the court and still win!"

"He looks so happy! Hehe! Ok ok next! What about this one? Eh? Are those Kise-senpai, Kuroko-kun, and Akashi-kun?"