Chapter 18

Aomine's POV:

I woke up to see her sleeping face. She is crazy and wild and very loud during the entire day, but when she sleeps... She is the cutest and just a pure angel. I woke up pretty early, we don't have anything to rush us anymore and we have a break for a couple of days. I take my time admiring her small features and stroking her soft (H/C) hair. She seriously helped me yesterday... It's thanks to her that I was able to sleep so peacefully.

As I get up and put my shirt on, I decide to do something for her in return. So I call the one person who can help in this... Even if it's early!

"What in the world do you want... And what are you doing up so early Aomine." Yup, they are siblings! Just both rays of sunshine haha! "I need your help! Give me the easiest recipe for breakfast that Shortcake likes! And I need it now!" Breakfast in bed? Perfect plan!

"Huh? Shortcake? Since when do you cook?"

"(Y/N), (Y/N) man! Well, I'm starting today!"

"Ok? I guess sunny side up eggs with toast and some orange juice. (Y/N) likes things to be simple. You can add tomatoes if you want though."

"Ok great! Thanks! I have to go prepare it fast before she wakes up! Or else breakfast in bed won't work!"

"OI!! What do you mean?! Ahomine! Where is my sister right now?! Where are you!? I swear if you..."

"Chill man! I didn't do anything! She is sleeping in my room, I'm surprising her hehe! Now I got to go, bye!"

"What the?! What is she...?!" I hang up before he could finish his sentence, which I'm guessing was 'What is she doing there?!' HA! I bet he won't be able to go back to sleep after that!

I get everything ready, the eggs weren't easy to make, I wanted them to be perfect so I did try more than once. Luckily I had everything I needed in the house! I can thank her for that later. I check the time, it is already 11 am, guess it's time to wake her up.

I put everything on a tray and head to the room to wake her up. "Shortcake, time to wake up. I have something for you." Who knew I had this soft side in me... "Mmmm, five more minutes please..." Her eyes didn't even open haha.

"You're a bigger sleepy head than I am. You don't want to see what I have?"

"Am... Not... You are."

"Ok, I guess I'll just have to throw away this breakfast in bed..."

"Eh?! Breakfast?! In bed? Where?!" She sprung up faster than anything to look around for her breakfast haha. She is so cute! You would think for someone who loves food so much, she wouldn't be this fit.

"Here you go, hope it's to your liking... It is my first time making eggs so... Easy with the comments..." I put the tray on her lap and sit next to her.

"You... You made this Daiki? For me?"

"Do you see anyone else in the room? I had to ask Kagami for help and he somehow found out that you are sleeping here hehe... Thought you should know in case he calls you."

"You're so sweet Daiki! Thank you! Hehe don't worry about Onii-chan, I'll deal with him."

She starts eating the eggs with the toast and everything. I've never been more nervous in my life waiting for her reaction. Even during games or my previous try-outs, I wasn't nervous.

"Mmmm! Daiki! This is really good! It can't be that it's your first time!" Phew!!

"Haha, well... Don't flatter me so much, I'm sure Kagami's would have tasted better." I turn my head away a bit so she won't see me blush while I rub the back of my neck. So glad she loved it!