FIRST DAY OF JOB

hii guys!!

I am trying to write other fanfiction, which I find interesting, let me know you're views on this story

I hope you people like it:)

Zubia character is different from the show. I don't know particularly about the place in serial so if there is any mistakes notify me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zubia's pov:

I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock........... I am not morning person so reluctantly I got out the bed because it's first day to my job, I don't want to risk losing the job on first day itself.

I made my way to bathroom to take a quick shower and grabbed jean's and tshirt paired with scarf and matching earrings, I noted myself to remember buy kurti's today itself, I prefer jeans but its village so I think It's not appropriate to wear jeans here.

before going to hospital I grabbed sandwich and my bag, jogged to the hospital and made it at right time, but suddenly I bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

while pulling up I heard him saying "I am sorry, I didn't notice you, I am just running out of time and hitler will kill me, If I am late by the way I am Dr. Haroon" he extended his arm for handshake I extended my arm to Dr.Zubia I said, he grabbed my hand and we both made in ,on time into nurse station.

Dr. Asfandyar introduced everyone, now he is assigning duties at this time my phone decided to embarrass me by ringing "never say ever song",

Dr.Asfandyar said"Dr. Zubia it's hospital keep you'r phone silent in Angry voice,"
I am sorry Dr.Asfandyar

Dr.Zubiya this is hospital we have some rules and everyone should follow rules
Rule number1. Keep your mobile silent
2. Answer your pager immediately
3. Never ever be late..
Okkkk.....

wow what a great start in the hospital ( note the sarcasm) first day itself I embarrassed my self, firstly falling on the ground, second stupidly by this phone.

Dr.Asfandyar assigned everyone their duties and you will be assisting me in my cases today, "I hope you're as good as which is stated in the resume",
Wow.....wait......what does he mean, I really love my profession and I worked hard for that.

"yes Dr.......I said", I hope you know being a doctor is not easy job, u should be available 24hrs, patient should come first, no mistakes and carelessness is allowed, If you have any doubts take suggestions from your senior doctors by saying this he left from here.

After dr.asfand left Dr.Haroon took his freedom and give me tour over the hospital, guess what he is a really funny person and he filled me complete details about Dr. Asfandyar, I came to know Dr. Asfandyar is really strict person, he never smiles, he is workaholic.

After a 10 minutes tour around the hospital, I am on the way to Dr. Asfand cabin.....

day went to good without any other embarrassing movement, so I left the hospital, instead of directly going to the room I went to park to watch sunset, suddenly a football came and hit me.

I heard a voice and I snapped my head to see who it was, I saw small boy saying "I am sorry" I ruffled his hair, kissed his chick and returned his ball, there is a women came by jogging she apologised once again, I shrugged.

I took in her features she is good looking "I've never seen you around here" she said

I nodded "yeah, I am new here" and introduced is my self as Zubia.

"Gaiti", she grabbed my hand and shook.

so we both took sit, I took liberty to ask about the little kid "Is he your son? or brother?" because you both look similar, she laughed and said he is my son.

we chatted for sometime and she extended her hand for friendship, "I asked her Are you sure? If you'r going to my friend then it will be lot harder to get rid of me," she laughed and gave me bone crushing hug, so today officially I got best friend here, tomorrow she is accompanying me to shopping, after exchange of mobile numbers, we left from the park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys don't forgot to vote, comment

feel free to share your views