Who is khumbhakaran?

hii guys!!

I am trying to write other fanfiction, which I find interesting, let me know you'r views on this story

I hope you people like it:)

some of the scenes will be part of the show, this is not offended to anyone intentionally or unintentionally, it's my own work.

As you observed Zubia character is slightly different from the show.

I don't know particularly about the place in serial so it will be little differ from original.

I will try to write in hindi some dialogues from next chapter

In this chapter new character will be introduced as Zoya, Assume anyone who you like as Zoya

so, I know this story has less views at the moment but I'm hoping some more people read it soon............................:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zubia pov:

Day's going fast, last week, Gaiti joined the hospital, you know , it's very good to have your best friend in the hospital as your colleague.

may be in few days something interesting will happen I guess, Dr. Haroon is taking special interest in Dr Gaiti, there is special bond between Saim and Dr. Haroon, that boy enjoys spending time with dr. Haroon,many times I pictured them has a family, may be it will hard to convince Gaiti but, it's worth to it.

everyday in the evening I went to Dr.Asfandyar house, Saim, me, Gaiti plays different types of games,sometimes Mr.Akadu also joins us, aunty uncle also doesn't mind, me visiting their daily, now it become normal with spending time with Akadu but we keep arguing a lot.

today usually we are playing basketball, Asfandyar is early to home, so he joined Gaiti team, it's unfair right 2 vs 1,so I dragged uncle to the game, I must say he is good in this game, we scored 2-2, uncle and Gaiti decided to take break.

so we decided this game will continue some other day, it's already dinner time so we finished our dinner, after dinner aunt uncle left to their rooms, instead of going to hostel, Gaiti suggested to watch the movie, Siam also want to watch movie, so instead of cheesy or action movie, we picked Disney movie FROZEN and we are watching in Asfandyar room, to avoid disturbance to Aunty, uncle.

In the middle of movie I last interest, slowly my eyes are closing.

Gaiti pov:
wow................. look at her Asfi, she slept while watching movie, she is so cute😚 while sleeping, let her sleep here it self.

"it's really not fair to kick out from my own room😏", Asfi complained like 5 years old.

Asfi don't act like Saim go to bed, now, I ordered.

I covered Zubia with duvet, placed pillow below her head and left the room.

Morning:

today is holiday for Saim, Asfi and team going to camp so they got off on morning section.

Asfi returned from his morning walk, I handed him is black cofee

he directly went to his room, and returned frowning, by saying" Bhabhi ,sleeping beauty, still not woke up ,"

bhabi answered "let her sleep Asfi, today is her day off right, then, why bother her"

" she is sleeping in my room, and you know what she is kumbhkaran sister, how much you make sound, she won't wake up"

"how can someone sleep, like that" Asfi stop acting like 5 years old boy, you know what Saim is better than you.

Asfi frowned and took his laptop and started working on it, I laughed, After finishing breakfast, Saim started with his homework, so I am helping him.

now Saim also going crazy he wanted to play with his Zubia didi, Asfi also wanted to her wake up, so I don't have any choice rather than waking her up, so we three moved to her room that means asfi room, firstly I softly called Zubia by patting her head, she didn't wake up, she said 5 more minutes zoya.

Saim went near her and started tickling her, within 1 minute, she is up , watching all of us ,her face, I guess she forget, she slept while watching movie, her face is full of confusion and horror, but she made different face expression, that is very funny, I couldn't control my laugh, so I also gave up and laughed,😁😆 Asfi is also laughing historically, by falling on ground.

one thing that to be noted is, she is full of ticklish, I think after a good 5 minutes, she remembered last night events, She apologized and wished good morning.

Asfi controlled his laugh and said " Good Afternoon Zubia, I think morning past long back, it's time to lunch"

she asked fake angrily "why didn't you wake me up early Gaiti"

Asfi answered " you're very light sleeper, so we don't want to wake you up" he mocked her,

I didn't asked you Asfandyar, she replied

now, you both don't start arguing

Zubia, now wake up and get fresh up, and come downstairs with in 20 minutes

I will keep your dress here, now make it fast

we left from there, After good 45 minutes Zubia came downstairs, looking beautiful in that dress.

I caught Asfi openly staring at her, so bring back Asfi to world ,you took your time Zubia,now take this Tea and help me, preparing lunch.

She passed that level of guest now she is free at our home, she helps in every work, we are comfortable like this.

Asfi you also help me, today I am preparing something special " gajar ka halwa,Rajma masala"

Zubia is nervous and playing with her dupatta, slowly she said " Gaiti, I don't know cooking"

I only know how to make tea, and 2 minutes maggi, sandwich, that's it.

it's really shocked me, same goes to Afi, here it's compulsory for all girls to learn cooking,

I quickly composed don't worry Zubia, I will teach you, I said

after finishing lunch Zubia and I went to her hostel, to pack bag for the camp, Asfi will pick Zubia while going to camp.

I remembered calling her Zoya while waking her up, So I asked Zubia who is zoya?

Zoya is her little sister, she is fun loving girl, we video chatted with her, instantly I liked her also.

usually I don't like people easily but this two are different, they are too good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for reading!!

guys Please don't forgot to vote, comment and share

feel free to share your views

if there is any mistakes, please notify me it will help to improve

love you guys:)-