gussa

hello guys...........I know many of you wish updates are little lengthy but I am not actual writer, when idea strikes I just write update.........its not an edited part just after writing I directly post here,really trying to write lengthy parts.

happy new year guys.....................

A New Year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands.
It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zubia pov:

let me tell you one thing, today DR. Asfand is behaving weirdly,I don't know what happen to him

ok I will tell you morning incident, when I am doing my morning rounds,I said continue the same prescribed painkiller to a patient whose name is sahil,

then suddenly dr. Asfand interrupts and changes the medicine,

when I try to ask he ignored me, so I followed him to ask,

why did you change the medicine, the tablet doesn't have any allergic reaction and it's working and everything is good with sahil, then why you are changing the medicine,his reply is because I can change the medicine, so I am changing.

But he is my patient, suddenly he grabbed my hands and reached eye level, and said I am the senior doctor here so you should follow my orders.

I think DR. Asfand is just searching reason to suspend me,

here goes other situation when I am trying to convince Imran, whose father is admitted in the hospital from last 2 months they are searching for donor but Imran can donate, so I am trying to convince imran, if we delay more it will be dangerous to his father but dr. Asfand decided to interrupt again.

Dr. Zubia, doctors are only here to threat patient but not to force,now in my cabin, I quote DR. Asfand, when I entered into his cabin, he moved near me faster than werewolf, how he did I don't know, grabbed my hands and pinned me to the wall, and directly looking into my eyes he said ,how many times I should tell ,your doctor act like one said slowly, you are worst than 6 years old they can understand, but not you.

disciplinary action will be taken against you,if it will repeat again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't forgot to vote, comment and share