saving his life

hello guys...........I know many of you wish updates are little lengthy but I am not actual writer, when idea strikes I just write update.........its not an edited part just after writing I directly post here,really trying to write lengthy parts.
........................,...........................................

It's already 3 days Dr.Asfand is still angry 😡 why he is behaving like that, I don't have slightest idea.

Surprisingly Dr.Asfand special treatment is only reserved to me🥴 what ever I do, he finds mistake in it, seriously yaar
What up with him?🤔

Dr.Zubiya......

Dr.Zubiya there is emergency.....hurry up said intern....ok

What is the situation?

Male patient 27 year tried to commit suicide buy cutting on his hand.
Immediately we shifted him to emergency room, after treating him I informed patient is right now stable but he lost lot of blood, we need AB+ blood.

Did you contact blood bank
Yes doctor but right now it is not available, I am trying to contact other blood banks.
Ok, keep track and update me.

Ok doc.

Did you contact his family?

Yes, doctor but they are in trip
So at least it takes two days for them to come here.

Did you try to contact is friends?
No doctor, police is here to record his statement.

Okk.....

Give me his phone.......
But his phone is locked
Don't worry just give to me.

It took good 10 min to unlock is phone.....
Yes I know..... It's wrong to snoop in someone phone but what can I do?

He tried to commit suicide, what should I do, at least it would be helpful if his friends are available.

Dr.Zubia..... what is status on the patient?
Right now he is stable but we need blood,

Dr.Zubia please tell me why your holding patient phone?
Don't tell me you are snooping In patients phone....
No doctor.....
Then care to explain why your holding his phone
I am trying to contact his friends
Ohhh......
I think we already informed to his parents..... So why you want to inform his friends?
Yes doctor but they are out of town, it will take at least 2 days to reach here.
So....
So, you took matter in your own hands.
Dr.Zubia how many times should I tell you, doctor work is only treat a patient.

Yes.... Dr.Asfand
Now give his phone back....
I hesitated.....
Now....give me
Dr.zubiya I don't have whole day, give me.
Dr.Asfand took his phone and examined
Phone...
Now... Tell me... Zubia what you did?
Huhh.... Nothing doctor...
Dr.Zubia.....
I may or may not be checked his phone and contacted his......
His what Zubia
His friend.....
Dr.Arman he lifted his hand and ran hand on his face...
With anger in his eyes, he dragged me
Inside his cabin, he locked the door behind him without breaking eye contact.

"Huh..... what the hell are you doing? I said trying to stand my ground.
Without a word he pinned me to the wall and he moved dangerously close towards me and said How many times should I tell you Zubia don't involve in any other bloody personal business.
This is last warning or else you have to face consequences, we had intense eye lock I lost the track of time but suddenly my phone flashed with a new message, bring us out of our little starring contest.
What is wrong with me? Why does my heart beating so fast,
Immediately he took my phone...
Asfand it's my phone...
I tried to grab my phone but he kept my phone to high....
Who is he? Now
How can I know asfand
You read the message
I am here, what does it mean Zubia?
Huhhhh....
Tell me....
Nothing.....asfand...
He grabbed my hand and twisted to back Zubia tell me who is he?
Why does it matter to you?
Huh... it's none of your business....
Ahhh.... asfand it's paining
Now...tell me...
Okkk.....
He is the partner of the guy who tried to commit suicide
I contacted him before you took phone
They are in relationship, but this guy refused to come out of the box, his parents fixed his marriage.
Still he refuses to say anything he planned to marry another girl.
So they had fight and he tried to commit the suicide.
That's it.... now leave my hand, it's paining...
Asfand left my hand and grabbed my waist..... now what? Zubia you will Talk to him...and you will force him to come out of his box ...

No asfand ......I won't force him to come out of his box, just I wanted him here because.....
After that guy comes into consciousness, he will feel better if he finds someone is beside him.
I don't believe Zubia....
If you don't believe me, it is your problem, now leave me Asfand
I have work to do.

What happened doctor that guy asked that guy is in horrible state, he is completely mess

Asfand said Right now he is stable but we immediately need AB+ blood, we tried to contact blood bank but right now we could not find him.

He started crying it's my fault, if only I explained to him, he would not be here, it is my mistake, I can't leave with him please doctor save him.

I told my parents about me but they blackmailed me, they said if I don't listen to them and get married they will commit suicide and my sister marriage will be ruined. if I didn't married my sister life will spoil so I said yes to them, I thought it will buy a time to me, to convince them but I didn't know that it will turn in this way.

I love him very much,I don't wanna lose him, I can face the world but I can't loose him please doctor save him.

I moved towards him.... Come down first drink water and try to contact your friends.
This is his phone check the unsent mail once.

"Ek taaarf
Halaat se majbur thi
Aur dusri taarf
Tere Nashe mein chrthi
Na tujse door jaana
Manjur tha
Na Teri baho mei rehna
Kabul tha
Ye Dil bhi ab samjh chuka tha
Main Teri bhul thi
Tu meri bhul tha
Un aankhaka kasur tha
Ye Dil tho bus majbur tha"

He started crying Doctor I have decided to come clean, what ever the consequence I will face, today I realized with him I couldn't leave.

He did the unthinkable,Yes, He posted in his Facebook account about them.

Yes, we got donors😊😊