Clarissa Fairchild. Oh Goody.

Hey guys! I'm gonna try to keep the PoV  in Noctis' (AKA Percy's) point of view. Also, I made this scene match the first time Clary  met Magnus in the 4th episode of the Shadowhunter season 1. Also, all rights to the creators of Percy and the Shadowhunter characters. Lastly, Magnus did not plan having a meeting with Jace or Clary, both Noctis and Magnus were at the Pandemonium to discuss the topic of warlock safety at the time with the High Warlock of Queens.

 Lastly, Magnus did not plan having a meeting with Jace or Clary, both Noctis and Magnus were at the Pandemonium to discuss the topic of warlock safety at the time with the High Warlock of Queens

Music beat against the walls of the Pandemonium like a feral beast. My fellow siblings swayed with mundane movements like they could not live if they moved their hips the wrong way. Vampires and werewolves alike made out in the darkest corners of the neon lights. All in all, I was not amused with the theatrics that was my Uncle's "club". Why must we always come to this, as the mundanes call it, "hole in the wall"? It is filthy in my eyes, but peaceful in my Uncle's.

That is why I come, this is why I stay. For Uncle Magnus, even though it's absurd.

Yet . . . something is different this time, something . . . familiar. I look to Uncle Magnus, but he is occupied with a conversation between he and the High Warlock of Queens. I study the space between myself and the entrance with my hidden Warlock eyes.

There. There is the familiar presence I feel. I already know who she is and who she's with. It seems like Clarissa Fairchild knows of her inheritance by her runes and company. And they're heading straight for us. Oh goody.

I tapped on my Uncle's shoulder in Morse code saying only one word. Trouble. He immediately looked at me and followed my gaze towards the Shadowhunters. Démoniste la Fou (Literally made up that name from French translator) quickly took his leave through a portal.

"I think it's time to go, dear Nephew," Uncle muttered with an eye roll. But, sadly, we were too late.

"Magnus!" the blonde shadowhunter yelled over the animalistic music.

"Damn . . ." I silently cursed.

"Clary Fairchild. You've grown into a beautiful young woman." Flattery won't work, dear Uncle.

"Magnus Bane." She's pissed. "So you're the one who stole my memories." Excuse me?

"At your mother's request." I say, catching her attention. "She knew the risk." At this she lost her 'Shadowhunter mask' and looked like what she truly was. A little girl looking for her Mummy. Whatever. I need that necklace. "Show us the jewelry, Shadowhunter," I say in a icy voice that make all that hear it shiver. Even cold enough to make Blondie do what I say. Uncle goes to take it. That's not gonna work.

"Ooh," Blondie scolds. I growl. He shivers. I flash my warlock eyes. " Give Clary back her memories, and you get the jewelry."

"We have to confirm it's authenticity." I say quickly, I need that necklace. With grabby hands from Uncle and a nod from Clary, the necklace was in Uncle Magnus's hands and then quickly to mine.