λιακάδα & Αγάπη: Vampire

Thank you all so much for the support, I really appreciate it! Also, thank you for the 'Happy Birthday' and all, that really made me smile!

"Will you be ok, λίγο ανιψιό?" Uncle whispered quietly.

"I'll live," I mumbled through my sheets as I cuddled up to Uncle for comfort, "besides, it's only a boy. I honestly shouldn't be acting like this."

"Yes, you should be! No one should witness their love-interest having a night of passion with another! Especially not after you saw what that Athena spawn did behind your back!" Uncle growled as his anger reached new levels and his eyes revealed their true image. I only sighed.

"Ignore her and the rest of those bastards, Uncle. They are now but only vermin under our feet." As Uncle slowly calms down, I glance from my bed towards the window, which showed a lit night under the brightness of the city's lantern of restlessness. "What time is it?" Uncle turned to the clock beside my bed and sighed.

"7:00 pm. Hopefully, Clary has forgotten to tell us the report of the mission, instead of simply being captured," I groan at the thought of Clarissa forgetting about us since we've practically been her older brother/uncle figures her entire life.

"Those Shadowhunters are a bad influence on her . . ." I said while readjusting my body until my palm rested upon my cheek, my arm supporting my head lazily. "Oh, by the way," I started off as Uncle turned to look at me with curiosity, "what was that with the whole . . . Mother Hen thing?" My look turned fiery and stoic. Uncle gulped. Yep, I'm pissed.

"W-well, hehe, U-uh . . ." Uncle nervous mumbling was put to a stop, as well as my steadily awaiting pounce, by the loud ringing of my phone belching out the familiar Johnny Cash song, You Are My Sunshine.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you-

I then picked up the phone while mouthing, 'saved by the bell,' to Uncle. "Hello my friend, how's the life of the undead?" I said with a smirk as I leaned back into my fluffy, black pillow with blue wave-like patterns sewed into it.

"Oh, go F yourself, Noctis," by the Angel, that accent.

"No thanks, that's reserved for you, λιακάδα." He growled towards the nickname of his greatest enemy. Gods, his growl.

"This is no time to play games, Noctis. I have a possible fledgling on my hands," I immediately sat upright, serious face on, and headed towards the hidden alcove of a certain liquid needed to feed his new little one.

"Who broke the Accords?" I question, causing Uncle to sit up straight with a rigid back.

"Camille, you know where we'll meet, though I might be late," He explained as I grabbed the last bag needed and mouthed to Uncle 'Camille, fledgling' making him turn red with anger.