I Know

Hey guys! Thank you for waiting patiently and being so accepting! Also, really sorry for posting at 10 pm but my family has already gone full out on Summer, I've already witnessed three birthdays go by, etc. . . . . but I'm very appreciative of your support and loyalty to this story! Please enjoy!

 but I'm very appreciative of your support and loyalty to this story! Please enjoy!

"The fledgling is not a pawn, and you know that." Once I had made my presence known, many of the vampires that have been turned about eighty-five years ago or less, since I learned about the Shadoworld at seventeen and I've been helping Downworlders since then, relaxed their stance and/or smiled slightly. Before Raphael or I could speak, υπέροχο φως του φεγγαριού spoke up in his name.

"No I'm not," he spared a glance at me, he focused his attention on Raphael, "But I accept your deal."

"Simon-" Clarissa started off.

"Shh," Λιακάδα slowly raised a relaxed pointer finger to his lips, "the adults are talking." Clarissa struggled to keep her temper as Blondie held her back.

"You will be treated like family, υπέροχο φως του φεγγαριού, if you except."

A nod and a handshake later were all heading out for an adventure!

Skippity-doo-da-day.

As the Nephilim walk past the dirty and broken crates and clothe like some sort of designer runway, the Werewolves and Vampires walk slightly behind on their left and right respectively. I stayed behind since I used my brain and decided being captured from behind before the plan was even commenced would be incompetent. Like these two differentiating groups of Downworlders that will be fighting in 3 . . . 2 . . .

"Stay. Good Dog."

Houston we have a problem.

"Bite me."

"Roll over." Like my eyes.

"Play dead."

"BOOM!" Αγάπη exclaims, grinning as the Fleshling fistbumps the friendly Werewolf leader. Wow, never thought I'd see that happening. My little ray of darkness doesn't look so peach- HOLY MOTHER OF MEGAZON!!!! Why? Why do I consider both Vampires . . . likeable . . . in that . . . way.

"Your arguments are always so chaotic," I say blatantly with my stoic face, which then quirks up into a small smirk, "I love it."

Apparently, one of the pack members did not like how close a Vamp was getting to his Alpha, so he- idiotically- decided to push Αγάπη. This obviously, did not go over well with the clan, who protectively barred their fangs to the offender; in turn, the Wolf Pack to bare their fangs and allow their eyes to glow.

"ENOUGH!" My animalistic voice rose through the barren back streets of the entrance to the City of Bones. Werewolves and Vampires alike were thrown back a few feet away from one another from a mass of orange/blue magic emitting from myself. My Warlock eyes burned through the guilty souls standing before me as Hestia's gift acted like a beacon of- what should be hope- disappointment and pure rage. "You dare grovel over an insignificant detail as another Downworlder is unrightfully in chains! You are acting like spoiled brats!" I huffed, fixed my jacket and let my magic die down. "We have an alliance for a reason."

"Noctis is right," Clarissa stepped up, as a leader should. "All our lives are at stake. It's time we put aside our differences and work together." She looked between the two leaders with a slight rage and confidence in her eyes.

With the slight conflict deflated, the two groups went their separate ways as the little Fledgling who inconsequently caused the trifle walks toward the small group of Shadowhunters that I stood behind. Before he could say anything, my phone buzzed and they all turned to me. I ignored them as I picked the phone up to see uncle profile picture.

"Yes, Uncle?"

"I need cuddles."

I sigh, "Did you learn of it yourself or did he tell you himself?"

"He told me. It's funny, I thought he was being forward . . . I'm so stupid."

"Say that again and I will physically fight you." He chuckles but I can hear the heartbreak in his voice. Damn, this one got him bad. Damn Nephilim. I turn to the Nephilim and new Downworlder. Clarissa puts a hand on my shoulder and gave me a kind smile.

"It's okay, you can go to him. It sounds important."

"Besides," Blondie pipes up, "you were just back up."

"I really don't know how you deal with the hordes of women. Gotta beat 'em off with a stick, don't ya charming?" The sarcasm is strong with this one. He actually had the decency to look somewhat offended. As the Nephilim turn to leave, I call out to a certain Angel decedent, "Go get your Prince Charming back, Izzy!" As she laughs while walking off, Simon comes up to me as he chuckles under his breath.

Almost like he knows he's teasing me, he licks his lips while looking down, then when he looks up at me, he says, "I hope you have luck at . . . whatever you're doing, I-I guess . . . . ."

I chuckle, "No matter how much your appearance changes, you will forever stay my adorable little geek." As he starts to look flustered, I realize something disappointing and sigh with a slight frown. His face changes into one of concern.

"What's wrong?"

"You no longer have any blood coursing through your body, therefore I can no longer view your adorable blush." I lightly stroke his cheek as I see the realization flash through his eyes.

"O-oh . . . I d-didn't know you th-thought-"

"That your an adorable little night creature?"

"U-um-"

"Simon!" His head jerks towards Clarissa like a dog promised a bone. I sigh slightly and turn and enter the portal home.

I hate Aphrodite/Venus.

A lot.

I sigh as I place my blazer and scarf on the wrack by the door as I slowly walk towards the living room.

"Uncle? Where are you at, old man."

"Shut up, your old too!" I found him lounging in our home theater watching a rom-com with a bucket of blueberry ice cream with chocolate bits. Chairman Meow was laying on his lap as he was spread out starfish style with multiple blankets and pillows.

"Wow, getting out the heavy stuff, huh?"

"Shut up . . . . . it hurts."

"I know."                                                                                                                                                                                    

Please vote, comment, and follow! Next update will be next Thursday!