Possible Discontinuation/Adoption

First order of business, I am terribly sorry for being a jack@$$ and not updating. High school has been a b*tch taking up all my time. Secondly, I understand that there are a lot of readers out there that enjoy this book, so that is why I am considering handing the mantle to another or just ending this tale altogether. There are multiple reasons as to why I would do this. These include my dissatisfaction with the current wording and length of the chapters beforehand. I just don't think this is the best I can be as a creative writer. Also, I have a huge disadvantage of timing because of high school, family issues, and friends. Lastly, I just don't have the correct materials to continue this story. I based this story off of the TV show SHADOWHUNTERS instead o the books. Recently, I have not found the episodes anywhere that does not involve payment. For these reasons, I am heavily thinking of discontinuing or giving this story to another writer. 

THIS DOES NOT MEAN I WILL STOP WRITING. I love creative writing and will never stop, but this story is - honestly - dead. If you have any opinions, please comment or contact me other ways if you would like.

Thank you for reading this!