Αγάπη

Hello my lovely readers, in this chapter there may be a starting relationship with one of the characters! Please comment on if this is okay with, something can change, or it's just not good. Until then fellow fangirls and fanboys!

Did you know Nephilim children enjoy annoying Warlocks? Yeah, me neither

Did you know Nephilim children enjoy annoying Warlocks? Yeah, me neither. That is until I met Clarissa Fairchild and her 'buddies'. In Zeus's name, it was only yesterday we summoned a GREATER DEMON, now we're healing a Werewolf. Sigh, at least this is for the gain of a fellow Downworlder, especially for a friend of Jocelyn's. I should probably help now.

"What happened?" I asked while Uncle led them to a comfortable area to evaluate the situation.

"He was attacked!" No shiitake mushrooms, Sherlock,"He needs a Warlock, he needs you!" Hades, she's Captain Obvious today! Uncle laid down a towel on the couch were Clarissa and some boy laid down the heavily bleeding Werewolf. The crazy thing was he was muttering about how he couldn't find someone, which increasingly made me worried.

"I'm going to enter his mind to make sure everything upstairs isn't messed up as well," I take action, gathering a mind breaching spell and pour it into the palm of my hand, which begins to glow a dark blue. I am then immediately launched into Luke's fragile mind at the brush of my hand upon his forehead. What I see is what looks like . . . a hazy garden with a younger Luke running around trying to find someone . . . ahh, he's looking for Jocelyn.

"Where I always was," there, a younger Jocelyn. Sigh, I swear if they kiss . . .

"I missed you."

"I'm here now," her voice sounded dreamlike and far away. Luke, what's wrong? "I've been waiting for you, but I can't stay." Wait, is Jocelyn - the real Jocelyn - speaking to Luke . . . telepathically? I don't understand.

"Why?"

"You know why," Maybe this is emotional grief showing through.

"Tell me how to get you back," It seems my first theory was right.

"Clary's the key," Clarissa? The key to finding her Mother? "You have to help her, you have to unlock her," That sounds painful. How do you unlock a person? "Tell her everything." she began slowly walking backward.

"I can't."

"You have to, or she'll never find the cup. She has to find the cup."

"To save you?"

"No, to stop Valentine." She's disappearing, turning into a shimmer.

"Jocelyn!"

"Help her!"

"Wait!" I think it's time I help the others. I lift my hand and see Luke speaking to Clary. "Listen to me, listen to me. Have to tell you just in case." Clary starts to protest, but I cut in.