Late

Kara watched as Maggie and Alex got back together and smiled at the couple, no one made Alex so happy. Looking back down she realised it was 6:35,  and Lena was no where to be seen, tears flew down her face as thoughs ran through her head: Lena doesn't want to come or even be near me.. everyone is happy and the one person i wanted to come hasn't said a word of being late or not coming.
Alex and everyone else was too busy being with the people they love instead of seeing how upset Kara was, Clark and Diana were flirting on the couch. Alex and Maggie sitting on the floor wrapped in each others arms watching J'onn, Winn and James play a game of charades as Ruby and Sam guessed what they was acting out.

A quiet knock was heard by Kara but no one else as everyone else has normal hearing apart from Clark who was busy too care. Kara walked over to the door with red puffy eyes and opened to door to see Lena "Kara! Sorry im so late busy day at L-corp i was going to text bu-" Lena seen how red Karas eyes were and known Kara had been crying. Lena walked into the apartment a little and hugged Kara gentally asking her why she was sad, Kara sniffled and held Lena tight but not too tight to hurt her "I..I thought you wasn't coming everyone else had the person they wanted most to be here.. and you wasn't here and i just wanted you to come and you have now but i missed youuu!" Kara cried into Lena's shoulder, not wanting to let go "Kara i had no idea i meant that much to you, like i said im so sorry for being late i never meant to upset you" Lena pulled away slightly wiping away the tears then noticed everyone looking at her. she awkwardly blushed as Kara looked up. "Why is everyone looking at us". Alex chuckled and pointed to the mistletoe above Kara and Lena, they both realised what that meant and blushed a lot harder than normal.

Everyone watched to see what the two girls would do as mostly everyone else had a kiss under there. Lena smiled sweetly and kissed Kara on the cheek making Karas face light up and smile widely, Lena smiles back at Kara and walks toward Sam whilst Kara ran at a normal pace to Alex and started acting like a teen obsessed with a celebrity. "You got a cheek kiss" Alex said while laughing at how excited Kara is. "I would of loved a kiss on the lips but my cheek still stings from the kiss" Kara laughs shyly and then looks at Lena smiling, "she looks beautiful tonight". "Wow little Danvers anyone can see you have a crush on her" Maggie half smirked at Kara.

"Haha Maggie dont make her go even more shy as she already is" Diana laughed after she spoke and looked at Alex and Maggie still cuddling. Karas face dropped as she heard sirens "U-um i better go to the shop quickly and get some more wine.." she spoke loud enough so everyone would hear and not ask why she was just leaving. Sam coughed signaling Lena and spoke quietly "ask to go with her, you could have a romantic walk maybe you could pull her under the mistletoe again and have a proper kiss" Lena smiled and stood up quickly "I'll give you some company Kara". "I wouldnt want to take you away from the party Lena" Kara looks at the window wondering why the sirens stopped.

Maggie walks next to Kara "i got a text from the NCPD, they stopped the robbery.. go with her even if we dont need wine, She wants to be in your company." Kara mouthed a 'thank you' and walked towards Lena, "shall we go?" Lena nodded and both the women walked out the door ignoring the mistletoe. They got out off the apartment building and into the street  and it was Lena to start talking first, "sooo.. about the cheek kiss, im sorry if it was inappropraite." Kara smiled "Nooo! It was fine Lena, it was nice" Lena looked down embarrassed  "So you liked it.. i was going to consider a actual kiss but that would be inappropropraite". Kara stopped walking causing Lena to stop walking too, Lena looked up at Kara and closed the gap between them holding onto Karas waist. "I dont think it would be inappropraite it was a actual kiss.." Kara smiled after she spoke and Lena leaned closer kissing Karas lips making a blush form on both their faces. Kara pushed harder into the kiss and wrapped her arms around Lena, they pulled apart after a little while and smiled at each other. "I love you Lena.."
"I love you more Kara"
Considering they didnt actually need wine they still brought it and Kara got some potstickers, walking home Kara reached out and held Lena's hand. "Shall we become a couple?" Lena smiled "Thats all i have ever wanted"
They walked up the stairs as Kara looked at her watch it was 7:20 the walk took longer than expected. Lena  opened the door to the apartment and they both stepped in under the mistletoe.