Frisked

"Are you're parents out of town again?" I asked as I slipped back into my jeans, tossing the dildo in the tub with a huff

"Are you're parents out of town again?" I asked as I slipped back into my jeans, tossing the dildo in the tub with a huff. I had a feeling me and that thing weren't going to workout. The only reason I'd asked Laurent to show me was for an excuse to get him closer. I wanted to see his face as I climbed the peak, to make him blatantly aware of what he does to me. I opened the door, not understanding why he hadn't responded, he just looked at me blankly. "Have they given you any more shit about picking a school?" His face twisted at the second question, "Yeah, I missed the deadline for MichU so it's either Interlochen or I'll have to run away." I knew that would never happen, he was practically spoiled by his parents even if he swore that they hated him. "So just fill out the papers for Interlochen and be done with it, I sent mine in last week." For a second I thought maybe he was avoiding it because of me, but then I remembered him mentioning that Jinx was attending as well. I watched his face go through the motions, he wanted to talk about, but at this point I knew all I needed to about that stupid girl. She hurt my twin, and if I had any say in it, I'd keep him so occupied that he wouldn't have a second to reconsider their relationship. I stood at the kitchen counter, ransacking his cabinets for something to eat, listening to him as I did so. "Fine..but if I go you have to promise me you'll stay away from her. She's a fucking psycho, and I have no idea what kind of bullshit she'll try, to get back at me." Like what? What could she possibly have to threaten me with that I hadn't already experienced ten times over with Cindy. He needed to stop worrying so much. "Mhmm, I'm sure she's real dangerous." I said as I rolled my eyes, something about Laurent always made me feel strong, like I could throw all caution to the wind. For instance, tonight, I hadn't even called my mom to feed her a lie. For the first time since childhood, I wasn't being a good son. I thought about what she might say as I took out two TV dinners, the fancy ones you'd never find at my house, and placed them in the microwave. Laurent was ranting again, "Believe me, she'll turn you back straight in a millisecond." He looked at me over the couch with an eyebrow raised, his fingers dragging against the seam of the olive toned couch in a tempting fashion. I mirrored his expression, "I'm sure I can handle it." I was still a little salty about not being able to come earlier, my testosterone levels running on overdrive. As he turned around he spoke under his breath, "that's not what you were saying in the bathroom..." I've become more than used to his antagonizing, but considering the circumstances, I was reading everything as sexual. Even his sarcasm felt like it was dripping with want. I went towards him, tugging on his twists roughly, "Because that stupid piece of rubber isn't what I want." My hand went down the back of his neck, just testing to see if those newfound limits would appear now that he knew the truth about me. He finally pushed my hand off when it grazed his collarbone, and I pinched his earlobe just for good measure. "Go ahead and get your lovin' in now because your ass is sleeping on the sofa tonight." I wasn't even going to bring up the sleeping positions, and I smiled knowing he had already put thought into it. "Can we take a shower before bed? I wanna try out your parents, and you still haven't shown me all of your tattoos." His head spun around like it was on a swivel, "I will not be participating in any type of bathing with you. Isn't that a sin or something?"