THREE

Chapter THREE

DOOMSDAY PROTOCOL

To be completely honest with you, I had no idea what I was doing. Merlin was supposed to be the certain one in the group but even his eyes were clouded with doubt. Through everything that Kingsman has been through we've never had to initiate the Doomsday Protocol, but unlucky for us, that day has come faster than anyone could imagine.

I sat at the wooden table drinking away my sorrows with Merlin an Eggsy, saying a cheers to all our fallen friends.

"And this one is for JB!" Eggsy announces.

"Cheers" We all reply solemnly.

After a few drinks I was starting to feel quite tipsy. Merlin was crying on my shoulder while I was giggling non-stop. Why you may ask? After everything that we have lost, I felt myself forgetting how to laugh and smile. I looked over to see Eggsy staring intently at the whiskey bottle.

"You gonna marry that thing already?" I laugh at Eggsy. He looks at me seriously, obviously not caring about joke. "Melody look at this" He points to a tiny symbol at the bottom of the bottle. I re-adjust my eyes squinting to see the tiny label, then a wave of giggles hit me. I can't control myself, Merlin looks at the label too.

"I think we have found a clue." I say in between giggles.

"Off to Kentucky we go." Merlin announces.

"Yessss!!! More liquor." I shout and run off waiting for the others to follow my lead.

---

I kick my heels through the dirt as I walk, not bothering to listen to this lame ass tour. Seriously who cares when this old boring building was made? And the optimistic tour guide was not helping my case at all, she would not stop yapping and yapping like an annoying chihuahua. Oh my gosh, I looked over to Eggsy's face to see a bored expression plastered all over his features.

"Any questions?" The overly cheerful lady announces. I put my hand up "Yes the fine young lady at the back." She smiles. "Do you ever shut up?" I flail my arms sounding like a mad woman. Seriously this chicks happiness is driving me insane. At that Merlin nudges me, "Knight, we're trying to blend in not stand out! It'll be over soon, suck it up." I look at the tour guide to see her shocked face, while the other tourists murmur foul language. Some saying "That man should keep his daughter in check" or "What a horrid Child, glad we taught our daughter better than that." Seriously get over it, not everyone is a posh clone of an angel. Before I get a chance to talk back, Eggsy interrupts with a slight giggle amused by my outburst, "look m'am were sorry for bothering you, we'll be on our way now." That seems to snap her out of her trance, she politely smiles at Eggsy and nods her head "Thank You for joining us on our tour today."

The three of us walk off. An expression of accomplishment crosses my face as I feel free from that woman. Merlin rolls his eyes at my stubbornness while Eggsy just laughs.

I wait patiently while Eggsy uses his watch to hack into the 'Statesmen' liquor warehouse. The watch 'bings' and we all smirk, finally being granted access into the securely locked building. The smell of alcohol hits me as soon as we open the door, I laugh to myself thinking I'm in heaven.

"Knight over here. This has got to be the entrance." Merlin swings his axe into a large barrel of alcohol, instead of an entrance to whatever the hell were looking for, alcohol comes squirting out, narrowly missing me. Thank goodness.

A loud voice then booms throughout the warehouse, we all fix ourselves trying to make ourselves not look guilty. As Melin quickly puts his fingers over the hole to stop anymore alcohol from pouring out. Eggsy just leans on the barrel crossing his arms trying to look presentable. While I on the other hand am too busy staring at the tall figure approaching. And boy, the person that appeared was definitely eye candy.

---

A/N: whoop whoop she's finally laid eyes onto agent tequila, hehe. So sorry I haven't been able to update, I've been on holidays away from wifi. Finally back to civilisation but forewarning you I will be going away soon next month, but only for a week. Anyways hope you enjoyed the update :)) thankyou

VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW | SHARE