FIVE

Chapter FIVE

HOLY SHIT, HARRY?

I felt my eyes open to the sound of constant chatter, Where am I? I cautiously look around till a pair of familiar eyes meet my intense gaze.

"Morning." His husky voice called out. Before I can say anything, i feel my hands shackled down to the sturdy chair i was sitting on. I look over to my left and see Eggsy and Merlin in the same predicament. Shit.

"So i see the Sleeping Beauty has finally woken from her sleep." He calls out again. "And as you can see i was just telling these fellas that your story is a load of bull crap." Grabbing a bottle of whiskey in his hands he empty's all the continents all over us three.

I groan as loudly as possible hating the feeling of being in wet clothes. "What the fuck was that for?" I say with a sigh feeling majorly annoyed, this guy was just pissing me off. I look over to Eggsy to see the prominent tick in his jaw, obviously pouting about his new suit being ruined.

"Yeah what the FUCK was that for?" Eggsy finally yells, bout time, hah he looks so pissy, and they call me the child in the group.

Our 'capturer' then pulls out a lighter making us all aware of his intentions. "Maybe this will make ya'll change your mind and start spitting out the truth?" He states with a smug smile.

"What, you think a lighter scares me? What are you going to do cowboy? Turn us all into marsh mellows because for the record........i love s'mores." I retort, his not just going to set alight his only chance at answers. At least i hope he isn't.

I see a grin form across his features seeming taken back by my sassy attitude. "I thought a proper lady like yourself was taught not to speak back rudely."

"Well I'm no proper lady." He has no idea, i thought to myself with a smirk.

"For the love of God, stop flirting and go get a room!" Merlin yells cutting us off from our little 'interaction'. I send him a harsh glare, hearing a small giggle come out of the cowboy's lips, seeming to go unnoticed, Wait a giggle? Oh my god. He recovers and Merlin continues.

"Look for the last time, we have nothing to protect but our honour, so you can take your cheap horse piss that you would wall whiskey, which by the way is nothing compared to scotch and you can fuck yourself." Holy shit, way to go Merlin, i internally cheer. Hearing a distinct laugh from Eggsy, also seeming impressed. Wait i cant just forget that i heard the cowboy giggle before?!?! He walks closer to Eggsy and i, pushing aside my previous thoughts.

"How bout you two?"

"Us?" Eggsy questions. "Nah, i love a gin and coke bruv, but i do agree with the part where you go fuck yourself." He smiles wide, honestly what a child.

He then looks over to me. "I don't even know how this 'hostage' situation turned into alcohol fan club, but if you must know i prefer Tequila." I shrugged, seeming confused as to why this was all necessary. But. I couldn't help notice after my statement the obvious glint of happiness in his eyes. What's up with him? He maintained his stern cold glare as he walked backwards flicking the lighter shut.

"Alright, ya'll ain't got nothing to protect other than ya'll honour." He walks over to a panel on the other side of the room. "Lets se what happens when we change things up." He flicks a switch and suddenly the opaque glass wall in front of us turns out to be a two-way mirror. Standing on the other side was none other than harry, in the flesh.

"Harry?"
"Fuck me"
"Ok where are the hidden camera's?"
We all said simultaneously, you can obviously tell the last statement was mine. But seriously how is this happening?

"No this isn't a joke, y'all got three seconds to tell me the truth." He cocks his gun and aims it towards harry, who's calmly shaving his beard on the other side of the glass.

The three of us are suddenly in panic mode as we stutter over words trying to form a sentence in three seconds. We just got harry back and we're not going to lose him again, not without saying goodbye.

Eggsy tries another method yelling "HARRY" as he tries to catch his attention.

"He cant hear you, but I can, so talk." He keeps his gun still aimed at Harry's innocent face.

"HARRY, HARRY" Eggsy keeps yelling while Merlin keep repeating "NO." I dont bother to yell as this is getting us nowhere. I violently try to undo my writs feeling my restraints become looser. If i can just stop him.

"Two." He says counting down. SHIT i need more time. The others keep shouting pointlessly as i pull at my binds desperately trying to break free.

"Three." Just as those life changing words leave his mouth my restraints are broken and i lunge at the person in front of me.

"STOP" An unknown face yells making everyone in the room freeze and go completely silent. The mystery woman than throws an umbrella to the man i still can't put a name to. "Their story checked out." She hurriedly comes over with a cloth, trying to dry our whiskey stained clothes, seeing as I'm already standing she passes me a towel with a small smile. I accept it, deciding she means no harm.

"I opened our Doomsday scenario locker, and that umbrella was in it......Kingsman, with our logo on it."

——

A/N: Ayye welcome back to another chapter. This will the last update before i go away, I'm only gone for two weeks but for the duration of this time i wont have any time to write, but when i come back i will get back into it. Hope you all understand xx Thanks for reading and thanks for the nice messages on this book, I'm glad to hear you all are enjoying it as much as I'm writing.

| VOTE | COMMENT | FOLLOW |