- - CH-7 - -

(3rd Person P.O.V)

Day went by quickly and now they already on a Ferry to Ulleungdo island. About 3 ½ hours on a ferry, they arrived safely at Cheonbu harbor.

it was 11.20 PM when they arrived at the rental house.

ミ〖AT VACATION RENTAL HOUSE〗ミ

"wow so cozy" Jimin said scanning the rental house.

"yeah that's right" Seokjin said.

"look, the view here is really nice we can see the hills" Kyujin amazed opening the glass door near the living room that leads them in the backyard of the rental house.

"wow~ amazing! Fresh air~" Taehyung widened his eyes while walked out to the backyard.

"back to nature" Namjoon said while walked out to the backyard.

"This's really the best place to sleep! Haah~ so quiet" Yoongi said until Hoseok broke the calm atmosphere.

"WOAAAAA~ this's greaaaaat!!! We have a backyard" Hoseok said excitingly.

"Yaa! Hoseokie, I wanna sleep!" Yoongi said desperately as lying on the bench in the backyard, trying to close his eyes.

"Hyung, we just arrived here and you already wanna sleep? C'mon!" Hoseok said sarcastically.

"it's already time to sleep for me!" he said lazily and Hoseok just could shake his head.

"this backyard is really perfect! Look! we can do barbeque party here" Jungkook said excitedly pointing the barbeque tools.

"we can do seafood barbeque" Kihyun said.

After they took their suitcases in the living room and scanning the rental house, they went out to find an eatery for lunch.

On the way to the eatery, they passed the local residential areas.

"ah~ this place really great place to walk" Kyujin said as spreading her arms to feel the breeze.

"wah, look there're so many squids" Jimin said excitedly as saw so many squid drying in some residents' homes.

"Kyujinnie, say 'Hi' to your friends" Taehyung said pointing so many pumpkins that arranged neatly along the way.

"yaa Kim Taehyung!" Kyujin said elbowing Taehyung chest.

"we will be presented by things like this in some resident's homes because it's their main livelihood" Kihyun explained

"ah~ " they all nodded understand.

They were walking together and chit-chatting, while Jungkook and Taehyung busy to take some pictures of them and the views. Hoseok busy recorded them with his camcorder.

After they arrived at the eatery recommended by Kihyun, they walked around to enjoy the natural view there.

(Kyujin P.O.V)