- - CH-9 - -

(3rd Person P.O.V)

It was 6 in the morning and today is the 3rd days of their vacation.

"why so early~ I still sleepy" Hoseok yawning.

"today we will go to Chusan Mongdal Beach. It better we go there in the morning" Kihyun said as saw the schedule paper.

"beach? Yeay! I'm not sleepy anymore" Hoseok said excitedly.

"Okay, I'll prepare some food for breakfast there" Seokjin said as walked to the kitchen then Hoseok and Kihyun trailed off Seokjin to help him cook.

After they all finished preparing, they went to the beach.

At the beach, they put up the mat and did breakfast first, since they went there so early. After that, they're playing around.

"Morning breeze at the beach really good" Kyujin said spreading her arms and jogging to the seawater.

"Kyu~jin! Kyu~jin!" Taehyung shouted running toward Kyujin then hugged her and that made them bumped each other and falling into the seawater together.

**SPLASHHHH**

"KIM TAEHYUNG! LOOK! ALL MY BODY WET NOW!"

"that's the point we come here!" he chuckled running away from Kyujin.

Kyujin tried to catch him, but Taehyung was splashing the seawater to her.

Then she wiped seawater on her face

"I HATE YOU!" Kyujin said while revenge back splashing water to Taehyung.

"Thanks, I love you too!" Taehyung said sticking out his tongue :P

Suddenly Jimin, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Namjoon joined splashing water battle as Seokjin and Kihyun did video recording for documentation of their vacation, and Yoongi still with his specialty, sleeping on the beach sands like a turtle.

The scorching heat of the sun began to roast them, so they decided to go out from the beach.

>>Skip to the next day >>>>>>

Today is the last day because tomorrow morning they have to back to Seoul. So, after did breakfast they went hiking to Seongin peak until visit Bongnoe waterfall.

They were really excited. during hiking, they're babbling and fooling around.

"Yaa! Kim Taehyung! don't lean on my bag! It's heavy!" Jimin said annoyed.

"Don't blame me! Blame Yoongi hyung behind me who started to lean on my bag first" Taehyung defended.

Then Jimin started to lean on Hoseok bag, Hoseok leans on Jungkook bag, Jungkook leans on Kihyun bag, Kihyun leans on Kyujin bag, and Kyujin leans on Seokjin bag.

"what are you doing?" Seokjin asked as started to feel heavy on his back.

"they started it oppa" Kyujin said behind him

While walking Seokjin tried to turn his body to see the other lean on each other until he didn't realize, he stumbles on a small rock.

"aww!" Seokjin exclaimed.

And it made the other falling too like a domino fall. They started to groan.

"Yaa! who started this leaning idea?" Seokjin shouted.

They started pointing the person behind them until Taehyung pointed at Yoongi who was behind him. Yoongi who look tired started pointed at something behind him.

"yeah, a tree. The best excuse Yoongi-ah" Seokjin said as Yoongi started to realize he was the last so there's no person behind him.

"me? umm... that's- I mean- ahh!! Okay~ can we rest for a while? this hiking really draining my energy" Yoongi wined.

"okay~ okay~ let's rest for a while" Seokjin said.

They rest for a while to drink and they rest to re-energize again. Then they continue the hiking again.

But in the middle of hiking, they started exhausting again and they stopped more to rest rather than continue hiking.

But despite that, they finally arrived in Bongnoe waterfall.

While the others seem to enjoy the view, Taehyung secretly holds Kyujin hand so sudden. "hmm?" Kyujin looked confused with Taehyung sudden action.

"just please stay still like this for a while" he said without looking Kyujin.

"ay~ I know, you're afraid of the heights" Kyujin patted Taehyung palm. "just hold my hand if you feel afraid" she said smiling.

'Rather than afraid of the heights, I'm more afraid of losing you, Lee Kyujin' Taehyung though.

After dinner, they didn't do any activity because of tiredness. They immediately went to bed.

ミ〖IN THE MORNING〗ミ

The last morning there seems so chaotic. Everyone late to wake up because of all day long hiking yesterday.

*bangggg* Seokjin opened door by door forcefully and assisted by Namjoon.

"Kyu!!! Wake up! We have 2 hours again to prepare" Seokjin waked her sister up.

"Hyung quickly wake up! Or we will miss the ferry" Namjoon waked Hoseok and Yoongi up.

"Tae! Kihyun! Go! Go! wake up! It's already 9 AM!" Seokjin moved to Kihyun and Taehyung room to wake them up.

"Jimin! Jungkook! Wake up~ we must hurry up"

And they look in a hurry and running in all directions to take their things to make sure nothing left behind there.

For breakfast, Seokjin didn't have more time to cook. So here they are, just eat breakfast with a cup of ramen.

After that, they met the owner of the rental house to give him the key and they immediately went to the harbor.

They arrived at the harbor just a few minutes before the ferry sailed.

After putting their things, they sat in their seats.

"This morning was very chaos!" Kyujin said leaning his head on Seokjin shoulder who sat next to her.

"Yeah, let's continue our sleep sist" he said leaning his head on Kyujin head.

The other seems continued their sleep on the ferry too.    

$$$$$$$$$

I'm really sorry guys! it's almost a week I didn't update my story. 

The grief news from Jonghyun made me unable to think clearly lately, I couldn't find any inspiration. sorry for long waiting 🙏.

and please give me support by a comment 💬✏and by clicking the star 🌟 (vote)

🙏~Thank you~🙏