- - CH-11 - -

The day went by quickly, and today we started to school again.

"ah I miss my school life~" Jungkook said placing his palms on his chest.

"I miss you too guys" Jimin said, putting an arm around our shoulders while walking in the school hallway.

As we walked to our class, so many students surrounding the announcement board. Then we walked to there too.

"o! it's the announcement about the audition of school orchestra concert" Taehyung said.

"waah really? What the announcement say?" I asked while tiptoeing from the crowded. Jimin nodded.

"you both must grow more" Jungkook chuckled looked at us.

"Yaa! Jeon Jungkook! don't play with my height! We'll see when someday I grow taller than you!" Jimin slapped Jungkook chest.

"yeah that's a time when I grow taller too, " Jungkook grinned jokingly.

"what?!" Jimin slapped Jungkook arm repeatedly while Taehyung and I just chuckled.

"ah fine! fine! fine!" Jungkook shied away from Jimin slap.

"just read it to us! Quickly!" Jimin stopped his slap toward Jungkook.

"ok! Ok!" Jungkook said rubbed his arm.

"it said that the participants must attend the first meeting that will be held this Thursday at 4 PM in the school music hall to get the information about the team, some rule, and schedule about the audition" Jungkook told us.

"I think the participants will be split up into some team. Because it said, 'information about the team' right?" Taehyung said.

"Interesting, it's the first time the audition is in a team" Jungkook said.

"I just hope we are in one team" Jimin said clinging on Taehyung arms.

"yeah me too" Taehyung said leaning his head on Jimin's head.

"u-umm o-okay~ me... m-me too" I furrowed because of their action. They're usually like that, and I never mind with that. but because of that conversation with Taehyung yesterday, I started to think different Then we were continuing walked on the hallway to our class.

LOL WHAT ARE YOU THINKING LEE KYUJIN! do you believe Taehyung will end up a relationship with Jimin or Jungkook?! Ah no... no... no... NO...

"NO!" I involuntarily shouted.

"Humm?" the three of them stopped and turned their attention to me who suddenly shouted like that.

"a-ah! I-I just T-talking with myself" I grinned, flustering and fasten my steps left them behind.

(3rd person P.O.V)

as Kyujin fasten her steps, the three boys seem confused and still stay there.

"what happens to her?" Jungkook asked as they three still kept staring Kyujin who walked away while patted her forehead with her palms.

Taehyung just chuckled realizing and guessing what might be in her thought was because of their conversation yesterday.

"who knows what her mind was thinking about?" Taehyung shrugged, chuckling while walked away left Jimin and Jungkook who still standing in the same place with a confusing face.

"is that something happens with them?" Jimin crossed his arms while narrowed his eyes suspiciously.

"it seems so" Jungkook copied Jimin's pose.Then they walked to their class.