- - CH-27- -

"it's best if we leave him to sleep for a while" Hyura said. "Kyujin, did you drink wine too? Because your face looks so red now"

Crap!!!

"HA HA y-yeah a little" I lied, patting my cheeks gently. Then we went out of the bedroom to the living room.

"umm... Kyujin, are you and Taehyung have a ... what we say it?... umm" she hummed to think about something. "you know like a thing more than a friend?"

Honestly, I don't know how to answer that, because now I have a strange feeling with Taehyung. But I'm not sure if this what they say 'Love' or not.

"a-ah... th-that's... HA HA HA of course no. We just best-friend" I laughed awkwardly because this sudden question. "by the way, why you asked like that?"

"umm... nothing" he became so shy.

"ay~ it's okay, tell me. We are now friends, right?" and she nodded.

"actually... umm... actually... I like Taehyung" she said staring at the floor with her blushed face and I just freeze while widened my eyes as shocked with her statement.

"s-since w-when?" I stuttered a bit.

"I think since he tried to stop me harm myself on the rooftop and help me there" she said. "although after that he still angry with me because what I did to you" she added.

"but, I don't have the courage to say what I feel now. Plus, I don't want to ruin your relationship"

"why with me? i-it's okay, I'm fine. You know, someday we will have our own partner. So, I'll understand. Taehyung and I still best-friend no matter what" I explained. "and I don't wanna be a barrier for him to find a woman that he loves" I added.

"Kyujin, promise me! please don't say anything to Taehyung about this, because I'll tell him by myself at the right time"

"o-of c-course! I-I promise! Y-yeah promise!" I kept stuttering. "just be quick or someone will snatch him from you" I joked then chuckled to stop my nervousness.

"who? Is it you who will snatch him from me?"

"m-me? wh-why ... why you said t-that?" I stuttered again.

"kidding~" she giggled, and I just laugh awkwardly, relieving she didn't take that question to me seriously.

"Okay, I need to accompany my guest. Are you alright here?" she stood up from the sofa and I just nodded. After that, she left me.

~~~♡~~~

"Kyujin hello" Jungkook made me jolted a bit.

"Jungkook?! Why you know I was here?"

"I met Hyura before" he said. "why you're daydreaming again? I called you several times but you remain silent. where's Taehyung?" he asked me.

"h-he w-was in t-that room" I pointed the guest room while stuttering and Jungkook notice it.

"why you stuttered? Is that something happens to him?" he asked curiously.

"NO!" I shouted accidentally. "I mean, yeah no HA HA. He just drank a glass of wine then passed out" I kept laughing awkwardly.

Then I back mumbling and zoned out until I didn't realize Jungkook called me again.

"Kyujin, hey why you kept doing that? are you sure you are alright?" Jungkook worried.

"o-of course"

"really?" he asked didn't believe me.

"umm yeah. I just... I just thinking about Taehyung. I just worrying him" I said an excuse. "is he-"

Something cut me off. It was a sound of something or someone falling on the floor and it came from the Guest room where Taehyung was.

"Taehyung!!" I stood up and ready to walk to his room when Jungkook who still sat on the sofa suddenly grab my wrist.

"Jungkook?" I confused.

"can you just for a while notice me and not thinking about Taehyung?" he said. "can you notice my feeling toward you?" he added.

"J-Jungkook... what do you mean?" I stuttered a bit. Then he stood up and turn his body facing me.

"of course, you never notice my feeling" he smiled. "because Taehyung always in your mind" he said, looking straight to my eyes.

"J-Jungkook, really!I don't understand with wh--"

"I love you!" he said, and it made me shocked for the third time after Taehyung kissed me, and Hyura confessed that she was falling in love with Taehyung.

"w-what?!!"

"I love you ever since Taehyung introduced me to you in the middle school" he confessed and for the third time I freeze didn't know what to say.

"umm Jungkook... I... I don't know what t--" he cut me off.

"it's okay you don't have to answer my confession now. Just let me know if you're ready to answer my feeling. I'll always wait for you" he said still in the position where he still gripping my wrist and looking straight to my eyes.

"let's go check Taehyung" he said holding my hand while walking to the guest room.

While we opened the room, we found Taehyung already lying on the floor.

"Kim Taehyung why you here?" I tried to help him stand up by placing his arm on my shoulder and Jungkook help me by doing the same thing with Taehyung's another arm.

"this kid, why he even drank a wine if he can't stand up with that thing" Jungkook scolded while lying Taehyung body back on the bed.

Suddenly Jungkook phone ringing.

(3rd Person P.O.V)

"Jungkook where are you? I lost Taehyung and Kyujin too" Jimin worried.

"don't worry, I was with them now. We are in the guest room. Taehyung passed out after drank a glass of wine"

"this kid! You know, Seokjin hyung sounds so panicked on the phone before. Because they couldn't call Kyujin"

Jungkook looked at Kyujin.

"where's your phone?" Jungkook asked Kyujin.

"my phone? It's off because of low battery" she said. Then Jungkook back talking with Jimin on the phone.

"her phone was off"

"she needs be ready to be scolded by her brothers"

"I guess so" jungkook chuckled.

"I just wanna inform you, her brother was on the way here"

"Okay, can you help us to carry Taehyung?"

"yeah of course! I'll be there after I ask Hyura where the guest room you were. Wait me there"

"okay!"