- - CH-18 - -

Skip until the day they will perform their ensemble >>>>>>>

(Kyujin P.O.V)

We will be performing alphabetically. So, our team will perform after team 'J', that's Hyura's team.

When team 'I' finished their performance, our team went to the backstage to prepare. There, we saw team J perform.

"Hyura too dominated the whole music" Jaehyun judged.

"Plus, the music doesn't blend really well. it's a bit messy" Taehyung judged too.

After they finished their performance, they passed us. As Hyura walked near me, she whispers to me.

"good luck... l o s e r" then she smirked at me and walked away to us.

I just freeze there, with a worrying face.

"are you okay?" Taehyung asked me, worrying, and I just nodded while rubbed my palm nervously.

Suddenly Taehyung grabbed my hand tightly. As he did it, I raised my head to look up at him.

"don't worry, we are together now! Together we will show to her we aren't afraid! you aren't afraid! you aren't weak! you aren't your old yourself! you're stronger now!" he whispered with his deep voice and it's made me gain my confidence back.

"umm" I nodded.

Suddenly our team called.

"Next Performer, from Team J. Jung Jaehyun, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Lee Kyujin, Jeon Jungkook, Jung Eunha, and Park Jihoon"

"Performing 'The Entertainer' by Scott Joplin. please give an applause"

Then we entered the stage. After the audience finished their applause, we started staring and smiling at each other first. After Jaehyun nodded, then we start it.

(Note: in case you need to know "the entertainer" by Scott Joplin, I attached a youtube video at the first page of this chapter)

After we finished our performance, audiences clapping so happy and we back to the backstage while passed the next team.

As we passed them, we gave them a support and cheer up. Then we walked out to the backstage.

"ah~ finally. I'm so nervous at first. But because you all, I could enjoy playing the music without feeling nervous" Jaehyun said so happily.

"me too" Eunha, me and Jungkook said smiling.

"yeah! I'm happy to team up with all of you guys" Jimin said.

"I almost crying now, because it ends after a whole week always hang together not just practicing, but sharing, eating, and we even playing together. Sure, I'll miss it so much. I hope, I can still meet you and talk to you all sunbae" Jihoon said with his sad expression.

"don't be sad, of course! we'll be happy to keep this relationship with you" Taehyung said placing his hand on Jihoon shoulder.

"really?! ah~ Thank you sunbae" he said cheerfully.

"no matter the result, let's face it together. Bad or good it is! Because we all have worked hard together" Jaehyun said.

"Yeah, there's no need to blame each other. Because we've tried as best as we can together" Eunha said.

"I won't sunbae. I really enjoy this process. I hope we can collaborate again" Jihoon said, as we all nodded before back to our seat to continue watching other teams performance.

~~~♡~~~

"WE DID IT GUYS~~~" Jimin jumped excitedly when we gathered out of the hall.