Fight Or Flight

A tale of memory, loss and the tragic consequences of bullying.

*****

Wattpad readers' reactions on completing Fight Or Flight:

"This is hands down one of the best books I have ever read...And I have to say I'm honestly in tears after reading this. Still crying. This was truly an excellent read from start to finish."

"This book is absolutely amazing! It was such a well written book that had many powerful parts. I was crying by the end...This is most definitely one of the best story that I have read here on Wattpad and it hit me extremely hard."

"Thank you for writing such an awesome book!"

"I found this book both beautiful and shocking. Beautiful in the writing, you have done a truly amazing job. It's always a good sign when you finish a book of the style with tears trickling down your cheeks."

"I am speechless. This book is honestly one of the best books that I have read."

"This book is amazing I am crying right now...the wording is amazing and the story line is great, it's sad though. Sad and true. I hope others enjoy it as much as I did!"

"This is certainly and very easily the best book I have ever read on Wattpad...I have never cried reading anything sooo much...the last chapter I was on the verge of hiccups...honestly I have fallen in love with Layla for all the good reasons."

"I loved this book. I've read thousands of books and this book I will always remember and think about."

"This is such a brutally amazingly written book."

"Fantastic! It is such a powerful and moving story, it not only brought tears but I was sobbing in the end. Wonderfully written and very touching."

"A powerful story about bullying, I don't think I've read anything like it."

"Wow! Quite sad that this has come to an end, it has been emotional...I feel like it was a real journey into discovering what real friendship is."

All the above quotes are genuine reactions from readers upon finishing the final chapter of this story, Chapter 15 - Law.

*****

Cover art work courtesy of & with kind permission: https://www.flickr.com/photos/woodcum/5354370955/in/pool-thedrawingclub/