SEVEN | Needed Pt. 2

It had been three years since the incident occurred. Since you had been kidnapped but saved by Cat. You lived with Cat and she had gone out so it was just you.

Needless to say, you weren't the same helpless girl you were a few years ago. You knew how to defend yourself in the face of danger.

You decided to head out to steal some rich person's wallet on the streets so you picked up your f/c leather jacket, your sunglasses and fingerless gloves and headed out, locking the door behind you.

You casually strolled down the streets, hoping not to be deemed as suspicious while scoping out your victim. You spotted a man with a douchey hat and glasses. He had beautiful blue and gold eyes with blondish to light brown hair and looked pretty rich.

Perfect, you thought to yourself. You followed him, waiting for the perfect moment to snatch his wallet. You got distracted and he led you into a warehouse on the other side of town. It may seem random but you kept getting closer but he sped up the more you got closer to him. You realized you went too far and turned around to exit the warehouse. You were surprised to be confronted with three men of different heights. One was 5' 6" and had hazel-colored eyes and brown short hair. One was 5' 5" and had brown eyes, many tattoos and a beard. The last one was 5' 10" and had a mane of curly hair and blue eyes. It took you a moment to realize you had fallen into a trap. You attempted to fight these guys but they were stronger than you as they were in their late thirties and you in your early teens.

The curly-haired one grabbed you and you struggled- kicking, punching, hitting- but you barely affected him.

Then you heard it. The low dry cackle that caused you to pause your struggling. The man with the fedora had a hint of fear in his eye and worriment which you questioned.

"Well look what the cat dragged in..." he emerged from the shadows. He began his laughing which led to him wheezing then he retained a straight face. Jerome Valeska appeared in front of you.

"What do you want?" You hissed.

"Ah-don't talk to me that...I have the advantage right now sweetheart," he said. "Well if you're dying to know...I couldn't stop thinking about you after what about what happened that amount of years ago and I decided it was best if we saw each other again."

"So you kidnapped me to tell me I was constantly on your mind, you lunatic?" You spat out.

He swiftly approached you. He grabbed your face harshly. "You can call me anything but crazy? You can see I'm not crazy and you shouldn't be calling me that unless you want me to punish you, understand?"

You nodded quickly and he released your face with a slight push.

"I will continue as to my reasoning," he started. "I suppose you could say you stole my heart. I fell in love with you and I wanted you all to myself."

You stood there, shocked. You weren't sure whether it was because Jerome was in love with the person he kidnapped a few years ago or just the fact that he, a sociopath, actually had feelings of love.

"Shocking, isn't it?" Jerome said based on your facial expression. "I thought the very. Same. Thing."

"Well now that we've got that covered, boys take her to our designated room. Make sure you lock the door behind you!" He commanded and the four guys hauled you into the room as you began struggling again.

The one holding you let go and pushed you into the room. You tried to run to the door before the door was closed but it was too late. You heard the lock click as you sat there behind the door, wishing you would have just stayed in.

—————————————————
Whoa! An update? That's insane!!! Happy New Years my readers. Boy did a lot of stuff happen last year. I obtained a crush who might have feelings for me but is confused. Many people were like "oh if he's confused you should just be friends" but I ain't gonna let that one we might have slip away! Also, it's supposed to say chapter seven because I'm working on chapter six. Anyway hope you enjoyed!!!