Reckless

I held her hand as we walked through the crowd. It was the county fair. Rides were going, music was playing, and the lights were beautiful. Most of all, Sophia was beautiful.

"Look, Y/N, the Zipper." She said while shaking my hand. I hated the Zipper.

"If we go on that, then I'll shit myself. Why can't we go on the bear affair?" I wasn't trying to die.

"That's a baby ride! It's stupid."

Who insults the bear affair? "I know you fuckin lyinnn. The Zipper is horrible. I don't want to die and I'd rather not have my corndog come back up."

She frowned, knowing I hate it. I knew she was gonna guilt trip me. I also knew I'd fall for it. Because it was Sophia and I always fell for her.

•••

"That was great, right?" Sophia asked after getting off. I just held up a finger to show I needed a minute. I walked to the nearest bench and sat.

"I'm sorry, babe. I didn't know it would actually make you sick. We can do anything else now. I promise I won't complain." She told me. She held my hand. It helped the dizziness.

"Did you find it?" I asked.

"Find what?"

"My ass. It fell out of my stomach on that death trap."

I watched as she laughed at that. What a beautiful laugh.

"Trust me, Y/N. I know exactly where your ass is located." She said while putting her head on my shoulder.

"I don't. Rip."

"Come on, beautiful. Let's go to the park." She got up and held out a hand for me

I took it. "More waaalking. Whyyy?"

"I could carry you." She winked at me.

"Sophia, you're like three feet tall. I can manage."

We started our way to the park. My brother passed by and being the douche he is, yelled "FAGGOT" through at me.

I yelled "SURE AM, DICKWAD" and continued walking with my girlfriend.

••••

There was no one else at the park because everyone was at the fair. The exception being two teenage girls, of course.

"I'M WINNING!" I yell as I start to swing higher on the swings than her.

"YOU'RE CHEATING."

"BITCH HOW?"

We both stop swinging and sit in the seats.

"Damn, swing wars got intense. Too bad everyone else missed it." I said.

"They can't get on our level."

"I'd like to sit under the stars on that bench with you" I said, pointing at the ground.

"Yes, that bench is beautiful."

I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder. "Now what place on the ground?"

"Y/N! You're the meanest girlfriend ever! Put me down."

"I like this spot." I started lifting her down and made sure the best slower while my hands sliding up her curves.

"Pervert."

"You like it."

"I do." She said before we kissed under the stars. I know most young love doesn't last forever. What can I say? Maybe we're doing it right. Maybe we're just reckless.

Was this even any good? I'm pretty iffy about it. On another note though, why is this exactly my type of relationship?? Why is that also most likely why I'm single?