The ecounter of Chef Pinkie PT1

BEAUTIFUL COOKIES THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY IM REALLY GREATFUL THO SORRY IF I DISAPPOINT U GUYS WITH THIS CHAPPIE

Wifi died today and I don't want to postpone this chapter so I'm doing this based on memory please understand I don't have unlimited wifi :'D and wait patiently for pt 2

AIGHT STORY TIME
—————————————————

Kanae's pov

"KANAEE" I felt people jumped on my bed their killing me from under the covers by legit trying to kill my liver.

"Please leave me to die...it's too early...and that red headed idiot isn't helping" I groaned pulling the covers to my face.

~flashback~

"Oii Kanae come on wake up~!!" His voice made my ears ring come I just finished showering and I'm tired.

"Yukihira please I need re-"

"Hahahaha you joker come on everyone is there" he said pulling me by my foot out of the bed as I dug my nails to the carpet floor.

~now~

"Ahh so that's why the floors are all ruined" Yuki said still laying on my bed.

"Well either way we gotta go come on come on" Ryoko said with her big-sister attitude grabbing my wrist.

"Nooooooo"

"Oh come on it'll be fun" she said soon enough they all somehow dragged me out of my room towards the assembly hall and yes...still in my bed clothes.

Which consisted of a loose kimono, a sweater, and some sweat pants with a scarf covering my face. People looked at me as if I grew a three heads unsurprising since I just sat in an abandoned corner with a scarf covering my whole face.

Hey it's pretty close to autumn, we are all in a hill, and IT IS JUST REALLY COLD I NEED SOME TEA. My thoughts had been cut off when someone pulled one end of the scarf a little to hard I groaned and I pulled the whole thing off me only to meet the blonde alibaba

"Oh blondie Alibaba, how thee do" I asked as he threw down the scarf to see my face.

"I want you"
.
.
.
.
.

"No thank you?" I said bluntly making his brother giggle and him to blush scarlett red.

"WHAT NO N-"

"oiii Kanae your in a group wi- Ohh!! Takumi!! Long time no see" Yukihira said with a jolly good tone as Takumi just hissed at him.

"We're in a group?" I asked with a smile seeing him with Megumi

"Yeah!! We'll be having french with Shinomiya-san isn't that great" Megumi asked hugging me...huh him again? oh well I can feel my soul leaving my body already.

Now then is it just me...or am I just cursed with french-ness every time I have a class and it just HAD to be this this pink headed little pony.
I looked back up seeing Takumi and Yukihira being...them and swearing that they'll beat each other's cooking before looking back at Megumi.

"Heh...yeaahh...fun" I trailed off I think the author loves french food to much and made me like this (me: lol the only french-est food I have ever ate was a croissant)

———————————————

The three of us made our ways to the kitchen where we'll be cooking and holy assholes there was something rotten this is literal, those ingredients are actually rotten. I looked around scrunching my nose trying to find that rotten stench to a batch of vegetables. I gave a grinch look to that batch before my head was bonked.