A Dance with the Knight

CONGRATS TO MARSH_PHILIA THEY DIDN'T REALLY TOLD ME TO SAY THEIR ACTUAL WATTPAD ACCOUNT...BUT STILL IF YOUR READING THIS BOI U WONNN I LIKE THE SIMPLICITY ahhhhh seeing them going to fight is probably my new kink lmao
————————————————————————

Kanae's pov

Ahhhhahahahaha finally the night shift is over~

I am never ever ever taking it again...I didn't know we were having a ball...well all that bullshit was done I crawled myself to my room and throw my dead body on my bed yes still having my apron on and everything sauce, meat blood, yeah those good stuff I WAS ABOUT TO SLEEP BUT NO NO NO THIS ROOM PHONE THING STARTED RINGING this is why I hate phones.

AND WHY DOES MY ROOM EVEN HAVE ONE??

"Kanae it's Tsukasa Eishi I-" I cut the line of and snuggled in my bed hearing it ring again I groaned and picked it up throwing it to the wall.

Next thing I know a knock came along revealing a maid holding another phone and look of trauma on her face when she saw my face I wrapped myself like a burrito and walked up to he grabbed the phone.

"It's 2 am what do you want" I groaned to the phone scaring the maid and making her run away great I'll be her nightmare then.

"Our shokugeki will be held at 12 noon do you want to know the ju-"

"Fuck off" I cut off the line and put the phone outside my room so they can just take it without bothering me then just slept on the floor I just have one more pawn to take down and I can freedom of my own room.

—————in 11.30 am in the morning—————

I flickered my eyes opened and yawned while stretching. Ah shit I think I missed that last battle....fuck I oversle-

"THAT FUCKING BASTARD!!! PUTTING AT SECOND PLACE WITH THAT-THAT RED HEADED IDIOT???" Kuro-chan roared bursting in my room and putting his dish on the kitchen table while going through my alcohol counter.

"And good morning to you too"

"I SWEAR I WILL BREAK HIS NECK THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM!!! MY FISH IS WAY BETTER. CHIBI, EAT" he yelled while chugging down a drink well it's not like I mind anyway. I do need some breakfast.

I rolled out of bed and made my way to the desk and grab some utensils to eat his dish.

"Al cartoccio, the food is put into a folded pouch or parcel and then baked, Let's see heree Herb Butter, Regular Butter, Garlic, Black Pepper, Parsley, Thyme, Shellfish, Shrimp, Mussels, Manila Clams, Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Lemon Slices, Olive Oil. So you have been doing your homework" I ate the dish he made while he punched the wall.

"THAT DAMN AKIRA WON AND I HAD SECOND PLACE. HIM AND HIS SHITTY HOLY BASIL AND YOGURT BULLSHIT" he roared giving a final punch and created multiple holes on the wall. Ahh...wait is this....is this sort of my fault since I am the one who gave him the tip...

"Didn't you say you had a tie wit-"

"SHUT IT" He yelled I put my hands in the air surrendering chuckling as he grumbled and sat infront of me.

"Hey when's your shokugeki?"

"Oh 12"

"...it's like 11.45 and it's 30 minute drive to his house..."

"Which is why I have you to drive me~that or I borrow your ride"

"...you are unbelievable, come on" he sighed making me grin following along, and yes I am still in my pajamas and yes this is a going to be my clothes for the shokugeki