Trouble with Glasses

Kanae's pov

"Yosh!! We all survived!" Yuki yelled relief as we all gathered up to go back to the dorm.

"Ahh thank goodness for that or else a certain someone would've murdered us..." Ryoko joked while nudging mr awe they remember my threats while cooking

"You're welcome~"

"Hey you haven't really told us about your holiday and we already did!! Come onnn" Yukihira said poking the side of my head and they all just stared at me making me chuckle.

"Well first of all no I'm not an assasin or a hit-woman, no I didn't join the Yakuza, no I did not murder someone and steal their riches, and no, I didn't find a boyfriend" I saw Shun, Zenji, Ryoko, and Megumi give money to Yukihira and Yuki...did they seriously bet on this

"I now have a job with Nakiri Ojii-san!!" I grin all of them had their jaws to the floor while Yukihira just smiled and clap.

"HEEHH?!?" They all screamed as a car came driving infront of us scaring the shit out of them.

The car drove up in front of us and Alice's head came popping up making them flinch.

"Kanae-chan!! I want dinner now hurry up and get in!" Alice-san whined making my eye twitch and turn to them one last time.

"I added extra notes so take a look! They're all in my room!! Better survive" I gave them last hug before going in the car now what should I make for din-

I just noticed something...making food for people who act like children.....worrying over them.......threatening them if they fail.....oh lord I'm turing into a mom but like...a more not pregnant and messier version of one...

"Nee I want hamburger for dinner make some for me!" She yelled in my ear making me cringe.

"Shut your trap eating that will give you pimples and an oily face..."

"WHAT SERIOUSLY?!?" She yelled as I scooched further from her savoring the quiet times

"Were you just trying to shut her up...?"

"I'll make your favorite dish if you shut up"

———————————————————

"-and then remember fish organs although smells terrible keep in mind they can inhance the scent of the umami! Dried Vegetables can also help alot when you want to inhance flavor it should be at page 267 of my notes " I said through the laptop I may or may not have took from Kuro-chan.

"Wahh thank you Kanae-san but uh..since when did you have a laptop" I'm currently helping out with Megumi her next dish being seafood and going up against Kuro-chan in other words she's gonna need all the help she needs.

"Oh it's fine really I borrowed it!!"

"A-are you sure...??" She whimpered making me arch an eyebrow.

"sure I'm sure"

"B-b-because behind you...I'M GOING NOW!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!" The screen turned black and I saw him standing behind me menacingly crossing his arms.

"Yesss? Can I help y-GAAKK" he punched my head and laid on my bed.

"You fucking stole it from me chibi"

"Correction I borrowed it I just didn't tell you and can't you knock what if I wasn't wearing any clothes?!" I yelled slamming my foot in his back knocking the air out of him as I got up and prepared some green tea.

"Then wear one and I'll go to therapy" how encouraging

"So I heard you already took down 2 elites? Eizan and Kuga senpai right?"