The Note

Nobody's POV:
There was a note left on the teacher's desk that morning. The first person to notice it was Midoriya. He said "hey everyone, look at this. It says that a new student will be coming to our class!"
(Name)'s POV:
I stood outside of the class door with a million thoughts in my head. 'Come on, you can do this, it's just a class full of powerful students, no big'
I walked in and, for once, saw a familiar face. "(Name)! Is that you!" shouted Mina(aka my best friend ever) and she ran up to hug me. "Who else would it be?" I replied with a smile. A boy with red spiky hair asked her "you two know each other?" And she replied "oh yeah, she was my best friend before I came to your middle school.(Name), this is Eijiro Kirishima". I said "Hey, I'm (Name), it's cool to finally meet you, Kirishima" and he replied "yeah you too. By the way, what's your quirk?" And I said "oh it's called Hibreed. I can basically gain some parts of any animal I want, like, I mostly remain human but..." then I took off my hat to show them my fox ears and then I turned around to show them my tail poking out of a hole in my skirt. They gasped in amazement.
Then a little guy with big grapes on his head jumped up to my height and shouted "SO YOU CAN GROW BUNNY EARS AND A TAIL TOO!?!" I slapped him and said "there's always one, isn't there?"
Time Skip to PE:
I finally was able to wear my hero costume. I was then asked by one of the girls in the changing room if my clothes will get ripped when I grow extra limbs and stuff. I said that they will unless they are made of a specific material called manathenium (made it up).
When we were walking out to join out teacher for the training exercise, I have to say, we looked really badass.
My suit was a skin-tight bodysuit that changed colours depending on what animal I 'was' right now I'm part-fox so it's a mix of orange and red. I look around to see everyone else's costumes and when Kirishima sees me, his face goes a bit red. I tell him that this is happening and he tells me that he's fine. I leave it alone. You know what they say, curiousness kills the cat and I currently am one.
We were doing an exercise in which we were put into teams and then the team's letters will be put into a hat, then drawn and then those teams will battle each other, one playing the heroes and the other playing the villains. Since there was an odd number of us then I was in a team of three. I ended up being with two guys called Iida and Bakugou. We were team D. Our team was drawn first to go up against team A which was a guy called Midoriya and a girl called Uraraka. Me and Iida were asked, No. Shouted at by Bakugou to defend the weapon from the 'heroes' trying to claim it. I turned to part-bat in order to hear if anyone was coming. My suit turned dark purple for this and I grew bat wings but the rest remained human.
Iida started to act a little too serious about the whole 'villain' thing. I said "um you should really calm down about this whole thing, y'know. It's just a game- I was interrupted by laughing that sounded like Uraraka. It was her. "I can hear you y'know, Uraraka" then me and Iida teamed up on her and battled her for a bit. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion that made the whole building shake. Iida said into his earpiece "Bakugou, did you cause that huge explosion" he wasn't listening. What is up with him?
I told Iida that I would go down to see what happened and the next thing I know, Bakugou is towering over Midoriya and his face just says the word 'psychopath' on it. Now I know what's up. This guy is bullying Midoriya and I'm going to do something about it.