Siblings. Ugh.

As I was about to leave the house, my sister tapped my shoulder and I looked to see her in really business-looking clothes. She said "I'm coming with you!" And I said "why?". She said "you will have a special guest at training today. But that's all for now" with a huge smirk. As we were walking to school I was telling her about what I would do if I could fight Bakugou and what he did beforehand. She said "Ok, first of all, why didn't you tell me that you were going to his house? I got worried. Second of all, I agree on what you should do, so I'll put you and your boyfriend together for the exercise I've planned".
The morning lessons continued as normal until training. My sister came in and said that we were going to be playing an 'intense version' of Capture the Flag. Then she put us into pairs. I was second to last to be called. "(Name), you'll be with.......Bakugou" and after she said that name, I gave her a look. She calls it my 'death glare'. She just giggled and mouthed "Do you think I want it to be easy?". I mouthed back "I hate you". When the game started, my team was last to play so while I was waiting, I took my sister aside and said "what the hell is wrong with you?!" Then she said "I want to see how you handle these kinds of.......situations". 'Situations' my ass, she ruined this entire lesson for me! I quietly walked away. It was my team's turn to battle and I was against Eijirou and Ochacko. We were walking through the battlefield and I turned into part-wolf in order to smell anyone that was coming. Then Bakugou asked me "what would happen if I scratched you behind your wolf-ears" and then he did so. My face grew really red, my wolf-ears were droopy, my eyes were half closed, I had a huge smile, I was laughing a bit, my tail was wagging and I barked. Once. It wasn't until I stopped that I noticed what I had done. It was so embarrassing!
"Don't tell a single soul about what just happened" and he said "too late for that, dumbass" and then pointed to a CCTV camera. Everyone saw. I was so embarrassed that I turned into part-peregrine falcon and flew as fast as I could.
When I found the flag, Eijirou and Ochacko were guarding it. I mouthed "Deal with Bakugou" And he nodded in agreement.

Me and Ochacko fought for a while before I finally pinned her to the ground. I was directly behind the flag so I turned into part-snake and used my tail to get the flag. The game was over and we won. I turned into part-tiger and helped Ochacko up. She said "really good strategy, (Name)!" And I said "yours was good too! I guess you learned a thing or two for Gunhead". I started to walk back to where everyone else was when suddenly, Bakugou's hand touched my shoulder and he said "nice work, dumbass. You did good".

He actually praised me??

I turn to dragon mode and say "hands off or I burn it off" and he just laughs at me and says "I love it when you're angry. Like last night, I have you just where I want you" and before I knew it, we were in the woods with no cameras.

This guy....

He slammed me against a tree and said "you better shut up and let me do my work. We don't want your boyfriend to see us, do we?" with a huge smirk. He was right. I took this as an opportunity to knee him in the balls.

"FUCK!"

"That's what you get, Baka-gou"

"Bitch! You'll regret that!"

"No, I won't". They were my last words before Eijirou found me. I explained to him about what happened and he just said "Nice work! Ochacko already went back so I suggest we go too" and I nodded in agreement, leaving Baka-gou on the floor.
As we were walking, he said "what's wrong?" And I replied "Nothing. I'm fine" And he noticed that I wasn't. "It's because of Bakugou, right?" And I replied that it was because of my sister. Then I explained what happened beforehand. He said "Wow. That's rough." and I said "yeah. But at least I did what I wanted, and that was to kick him in the balls!".
Time Skip to after school:
When I got home, I yelled at my sister for a bit before going to my room. Eijirou texted me:

Eijirou: hey!

Me: hi.

Eijirou: you probably yelled at your sister, didn't you?

Me: yes.
We talked for a bit about random things until he said:
Eijirou: hey, (Name)?

Me: yeah

Eijirou: thank you

Me: for what?

Eijirou: for not going for him instead of me.

Me: how could I? He's him and your you. You saved me, twice, and he thought I was a villain. It seemed obvious to me who to go for!

Eijirou: lol! That's so true!

Me: ikr! 😂

Eijirou: it's getting really late. I'll see you tomorrow! Goodnight babe!

Me:Goodnight😘
I went to sleep thinking about what my sister did. Siblings. Ugh.

Time Skip to the final exam:
It was time for our final practical exam. We were told that we were going to be put into pairs and we had to battle one of the teachers each. I was paired with Ochacko and we were up against Thirteen. When our battle started, we were doing really well I until he snuck up on us and used his quirk on us. We were holding onto a railing, trying not to get sucked in, when I noticed Ochacko's face. I said "you're thinking about what Midoriya would do, right" and then I said "do you.....like him?". I said this because I knew her all too well now. She put her hands onto her face, realising she let go of the railing, she started to get sucked into the black hole. Then she pinned Thirteen, and I was in cheetah form so I quickly pinned down his hand so that he couldn't use his quirk. Then she handcuffed him, enabling us to pass the exam. Afterward I gave her a huge bear hug. "You did amazing, Ochacko-chan!" But then I said "seriously though, do you like Midoriya?". She was already running back to where the rest of the class was. I just giggled and ran after her. Then I watched Bakugou and Midoriya's exam and I realised something. "Hey Eijirou, if you didn't notice before you might be able to see that Bakugou is crying a bit". Then he saw and said "oh yeah! He is crying!".
Time Skip to after written exams:
Mr Aizawa was going to tell us our results for our written exams. Eijirou was one of the people that failed the practical exam so I'm a bit worried about him. Mr Aizawa said "there was only one person that didn't pass the exam. That was (Name)".

I froze. My eyes filled with tears. I failed. I won't become a hero.

"However, because she passed the practical exam and those who failed the practical exam passed the written exam, you will all be going to training camp! What I said before was just another rational deception to make sure you gave it your all".

I don't think I've ever been more happy in my life.
Even if I have to have extra lessons, I'm still going to be able to become a hero!

We all started celebrating. I ran up to Eijirou and gave him a huge hug. Then I started to cry. He said "don't worry! You made it! Wait......these are happy tears, aren't they?" and I said that they were. Then Bakugou said "no-one needs to see that lovey-dovey shit. Just stop". I walked up to him, slammed my hands onto his desk, lifted his chin up with my finger, leaned in close and whispered "says the one that cried during his final practical exam. How do I know? I've got good eyes" and he immediately shut up as I walked away from him.