Monster

Me: well... I can also gain parts of insects right?

Kirishima: yeah

Me: when I turn into part-spider then I look like...

Kirishima: if you're going to tell me that you look like a monster then I don't believe it

Me: let me finish! I gain 4 extra eyes, I'm able to shoot web from my mouth and.....giant spider legs grow from my back. If that's not a monster then nothing is!

Kirishima: not even Bakugou?

Me: it's not a joke! You will run away if fear if you see me like that! I promise you!

Kirishima: then let me promise you that I won't.

Me: what?

Kirishima: I promise that I won't run away if you turn into that.

Me: kirishima.....thank you

Kirishima: call me Eijiro

Me: ok. Thank you Ejijro
Time Skip:
In class we were extremely excited to be going to the USJ for our next training session. We all got onto the bus and started talking. Eijiro was saying about how his quirk isn't as flashy as others like Bakugou's or Todoroki's . Then Tsu said "yeah but Bakugou is always angry so he'll never be that popular" and then Bakugou shouted "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?! I'LL KILL YOU!" And then Tsu replied "see, I told you". Kaminari said "it's funny how we just met you and we can already tell that your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage" and Bakugou yells again "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!" I giggled. It was true what he was saying. I'm just wondering why Midoriya has his head in his hands like he's going to throw up.
When we got there, the pro hero 13 was there. He is my favourite hero because even if his quirk can destroy stuff, he uses it to save others! He was explaining to us that All Might wasn't going to join us for some reason. It was alright, though.
Then, a dark purple spiral formed just in front of us. We had no idea what was going on. Then a man with dis-embodied hands all over him came out of it, along with others. Mr Aizawa warned us to stay away. He said "these are real villains". I froze. Both of my parents are villains. This is bad, that means that they were right. They did have a way. Suddenly, the mist ended up all around us and Eijiro and Bakugou jumped at it. They failed their attack and the mist separated us.
I ended up in the Destruction Zone, surrounded by thugs. One of them said "you might as well give up and come back to your parents' organisation". I shouted "I will NEVER DO THAT!!" And I transformed into part-spider. Even they were a little taken aback by it. I gained 4 extra eyes, two above and two below my normal eyes, that turned completely red, and eight, long spider legs grew from my back, allowing me to rise from the ground. Needless to say that they didn't stand a chance against me in this form. Then, while I was chasing one up a building and caught it and covers it in web, I saw Bakugou. He shouted "I FOUND ANOTHER VILLAIN!" And I panicked and crawled out a hole in the wall.
Eijiro's POV:
I ran to see what Bakugou was talking about when he said "CRAP! It got away!" And I said "it doesn't matter. We need to get to the others!" He said "no, and besides, if they're dealing with low-level thugs like these then they'll be fine". He was putting faith in our class. "I like the way you think! I'll follow you!"
Your POV:
I ran as fast as my spider legs could carry me. Then I saw Mr Aizawa underneath the Nomu, he was beating the crap out of him! 'I have to help him!' I ran out to him and tried to help him by scratching Nomu with one of my claws. Big mistake.
Eijiro's POV:
As we ran out of the Zone I tried to attack the guy with the hands all over him but I missed. "Aw man! That was gonna be cool!" Then I hear a scream. (Name)! She was getting crushed by that bird-brain thing and she was in her spider form. Bakugou said "There! That's the villain that got away!"
I froze. She was right.
"That's not a villain! That's (Name) in her spider form!" I shout. Bakugou shouts  "of course it's a villain! Look at that monster- "DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER A MONSTER! WE HAVE TO SAVE HER!" I cut him off. I run towards her. Bird-brain sees me but I don't care. I have to make sure that she's alive. No matter what it takes.
BOOM
The door bursts open and out walks All Might.
Your POV:
That Nomu finally gets off me. I look to see All Might standing at the door. We're saved. We're going to be alright now that he's here. Then I see  Eijiro running up to me. I wait for him to break his promise. He didn't. Instead, he turns me around to face him, holds me in his arms and says "he might think that you're a monster, but I don't. So don't tell me you are one". I can't believe this. I turn to part-tiger and say "thank so much, eijiro. You were the only person that has kept that promise" I start to cry. "Hey, hey, don't cry. Please. We'll be alright" he says. I say "don't worry, these are happy tears"  and then I kissed him on the cheek.
Then I realised that the Nomu was their way. Their way of killing All Might. "Eijiro, we need to get out of here. Now." I say to him. " It's going to be one hell of a fight"