Realisation

After the sports festival, I looked at the news to see who won. Bakugou. He had to be chained to the podium which made me giggle a bit. Then, on the bus on my way to school, a little girl sitting next to me said "isn't it romantic that that guy with the blonde hair carried her to the infirmary". I looked at her in shock and said "what do you mean?" And she replied "oh! You weren't awake so after your awesome battle with him, he carried you to the infirmary. Isn't that cute!?" And I checked the news to see if she was lying. She wasn't. I got off the bus and walked into school. I walked into class and saw him. Just sitting there like he forgot about what he did. Then I realised. I can use the fact that he did that to my advantage. I went to his desk and said, with no emotion "hey Bakugou, do you like me?" And he got up and shouted "WHAT THE HELL! No!" Then I replied "Then what's this?" And showed him the news article that had a picture of him carrying me to the infirmary. I then said "you seriously need more control over your emotions" and sat at my seat.
Eijirou's POV:
He had to carry her. Damn it! If I had just won my battle with him then this never would've happened! I guess I'll just have to win her over instead.
Time Skip; Your POV:
It was lunchtime and I usually sit alone. Then, out of the blue, Eijirou comes up to me and says "hey. Mind if I sit with you?". I say that it's okay. We ate and talked about each other. Then he asked me "do you want to.....maybe.....train with me sometime?". I look at him and say "alright, sure. When are you free?" And he replies "How about on Saturday?". I agreed.
Saturday:
I almost forgot that Eijirou was coming over to train. I wore a dark blue, sleeveless top with a red hoodie, black leggings with white stripes on the sides and my red trainers. When he arrived, we went to a combat-styled training gym. We trained for most of the day and we were on our last fight. I jumped at him and he blocked my claw scratches. I kept scratching him because I knew that that would weaken him. He was beating me by one point so either I lose or we tie. Then I stopped for a bit just to throw him off before.....
ROAR!
I leaped onto him while in tiger form and pinned him to the ground! In these battles, whoever pins the other for 10 seconds straight wins. I won that round and we tied the game. Then, after the game and while I was still on top of him, he smirks and pulls me down and we both start laughing. Then I got off him and said "we should probably go" And he replies "yeah. Let's go to my house". We went to his house and when we got in He took me to his room and said "what do you want to do?" And I replied "we should do our homework" and we did. Then, since his parents weren't home he asked if we could watch some TV. I said "yeah" and he turned on the TV and said "what do you want to watch?". "How about Young Justice?" I replied and he said "Yeah! I love Young Justice!" And then we sat on a sofa and watched it. Then he slipped his hand around my waist. I see what he is doing and I lay my head onto his shoulder. This is nice.
Eijirou's POV:
This is the best night ever. But....I love her too much for this to be enough. I picked her up bridal style and place her in my lap. My legs were crossed so I could carry her. She looked at me and I said "This is much more comfortable". She smiled at me, said "Yeah. It is" and wrapped her arms around my waist. After a while, I looked at her (e/c) eyes and said "I have to tell you something". She said "what is it?" I say "I love you"
Your POV:
Did he just say that he loved me?! Wow. I look at him for a bit and say "I......don't know what to say. I guess I'll just...." Then I kissed him on the lips this time. This is better that saying it. "It's just better for me to show you how I feel" I said as I pulled away.
Eijirou's POV:
I can't believe this. She loves me back! I put her on the floor, we both sit up and I say "thank you" and kiss her again. We lay down on the floor,with me on top of her, still going. This goes on for a while before she pulls away from me and says "where did you get that scar from?" And she feels the scar just above my eye. I told her what happened and how I scratched my eye when my quirk first came up. After that we were just on the floor, looking at each other. She's so beautiful!
We both stand up and I pull her into a hug. I never want to leave her. I never want to let her go. I picked her up, put her back against the wall and started to kiss her neck. She wrapped her legs around me, grabbed onto my hair and let out a soft moan that I would want to wake up to every morning.

"Eijirou"
"Yes?"
"I l-love y-you"
"I love you too (Name), and I have since the day I met you"
Your POV;Monday:
It was really cold that day so my sister made me a hot chocolate before school. I said "thanks. Oh! And by the way, I need to talk to you after school today. It's important" and she said "no problem I'll come back early anyway". We said our goodbyes and then I went off to school.
In home room, I couldn't help but notice that Eijirou was staring at me.

He noticed that I knew that he was staring at me and quickly looked away

He noticed that I knew that he was staring at me and quickly looked away. Then Mr Aizawa came in and told us that we would be doing internships with pro-heroes. I got really excited because my sister is a pro-hero. Some of us got offers but I didn't get any. Sir gave us about three days before our internships started. Eijirou asked me about what pro-hero I would intern with and I said "Most likely my sister's because I know her well". He said that he's going with Fourth Kind. "Woah! That guy just looks intense! I wonder what he'll be like." And he replied "Me too".
Time Skip to the end of the day:
I was walking out of school when suddenly, Bakugou grabs my wrist and pulls me next to the school building. I shouted "What the hell are you- He cuts me off by kissing me! I want to push him away but I can't. When he pulls away I run home in cheetah-form. I am SO telling my sister about this!