Flashback/Sports Festival

"Mum....are you alright? You look scared"
"No....no........NOOOOO GET AWAY FROM ME!" My mother screamed at me. This was my first time in spider form. I get these dreams all the time. It's one hell of a reminder.

"WAIT!" I wake up shouting. A sharp pain is in both of my arms and legs. 'What the hell happened to me?' I'm in a hospital bed and Eijiro is waiting on a chair beside me, looking at me with a surprised expression. He says "woah, woah, lay back down. Did you have a nightmare or something?" I told him I did but that was about it. I asked him about what happened after I passed out and he said that All Might defeated the Nomu. Yes! Then he said "before you passed out, why did you kiss me?" I flushed bright pink. Then I said "oh was that bad? I'm sorry! I didn't mean- I was cut off by him hugging me and laughing. "It doesn't matter. I'm just happy that you're alive" then he pulled away and said "promise me that you won't do anything like that again. I can't risk losing you" I nodded in agreement. "Neither can I" And then I was stuck looking into his bright eyes. 'Why does he have to be so damn cute?!'
Time Skip to the sports festival:
Mr Aizawa said that the sports festival will be starting soon and that we had to train a lot to prepare for it. Even though my injuries hadn't completely healed yet, I still tried. It hurt but it was worth it.
A few weeks later, it was already time for the festival. When we walked out to the stadium, I was a bit nervous about the fact that there were so many people and that the festival would be live on TV. I could see that all the people cheering was just fanning Bakugou's egotistical flames. The look on his face said it all.
The first event was an obstacle race. When it started, the corridor was too small so we all had to try and squeeze through. Then, when most of us got out, Todoroki froze the floor but I jumped just before he could freeze my feet. It was slippery so I turned into part-polar bear and skated/ran like it was nothing. At some point, I was on all-fours. It was embarrassing but it was animal instinct.
I caught up with Todoroki and said, while running, "for someone who was recommended into this school, you look like you've forgotten that polar bears can run on ice" then I run right into a huge robot.
The first obstacle. The robots from our entrance exam. Easy. Then I turned into part-eagle and flew over them. I was in the lead but I became second after Todoroki caught up to me. Next was The Fall. If any of us fell from this height then we would surely die. Easy. There were stone pillars that came from the ground and between them was a wire and a HUGE drop. I turned to part-bat and used a stone I found to test how far down the drop goes. Far enough for me to totally disappear if I fell. I jumped down, made sure that they couldn't see me and used my bat-ears to 'see' my way around. I popped back up but Todoroki was still ahead of me. Crap!
Lastly, there was the Mine Field. I turned to part-kangaroo to jump straight onto the mine and allow it to boost me up. It worked, for only one mine. I didn't land on my feet so the rest was just haywire. I didn't die, I just ended up in fifth place.
The next round was the Calvary Round. We had to get into groups and try and gain the most points by getting other teams' headbands which had the points on them. The first four teams with the most points would move onto the last round.
One guy from the General Studies course came up to me and asked me to be on his team. I told him that I wasn't sure. Then he asked me again and I thought 'No' but I said "yes". 'What the hell! I meant no!' Then he asked me about my quirk and I explained it to him. 'Why am I telling him this! It's like I have no control over my own mouth! That must be his quirk! Brainwashing.'
Eijiro's POV:
I was going to ask (Name) if she wanted to be in my group with Bakugou but she was already in a group. There was something wrong with her. She had a blank expression and she only spoke when this guy with purple hair told her to. She even went into spider form in order to carry him and their team. I think I heard her call him 'master' once. Something is DEFINITELY not right.
Your POV:
'WHY THE FUCK AM I CALLING HIM MASTER! This is bad! He has complete control over me!' I thought. That was all I could do. Think. Under his mind control, I did some things that I regret, like I went into part-spider just to carry my team. When I was finally my normal self, I realised that my team were in third place.
Eijiro's POV:
I just saw (Name). I hope she's alright. I walk up to her and ask "What happened to you? Did that guy have something to do with it?" And she replied "that pervert's quirk is that he can brainwash people and control them. He did it to me and I ended up calling him......." I said "what?" And she replied "'master'". I was furious. I walked up to him and slapped him in the face and said "If you get inside her head again, I'll get inside yours. Literally." And hardened my hand so that it was like a spear. Then (Name) ran up to me looked at me in shock. Then I turned to her and realised what I had done. Crap.
Your POV:
Oh. My. God. He's jealous of the guy who brainwashed me because he made me call him 'master'. I asked him "Are you......jealous?!" And he said "What?! No! I'm not jealous! I just- I cut him off by pulling him aside and saying "no worries, besides" then I leaned in close and whispered "your kinda cute when you're jealous"