Part 1

Nicole

I was walking around this party looking for my friends I came with.

Daniel, Candy and Amiyah.

Spotting Daniel I walked over to him.

" Where is Candy and Amiyah?' I Whined.

'' I think they both left with someone."

"Really? Oh my gosh" I mumbled. "Come on Nikki lets go play pool."

I followed him to the pool room. He opened the door and let me in first, shutting the door

"What are you doing?" I said as he blocked my way to the door.

August

I walked ma way thru' da lil' party I was at. Makin ma way ta da do I heard someone screamin' as I walked past da do'. I stopped in ma tracks.

" Wha' da hell?" I mumbled.

I opened da' do' onna' nigga tryna force some girl outta' ha' clothes. " AYE! Get up off ha." I yelled pullin' him off ha. He punched me inna face pissin' me off even mo'.

I faught bac' yellin ta da girl ta get outta d'ere seein he pulled a gun out.

"Now what nosey ass bitch." He snorted. "I see ya thinkin ima bitch, buh I'ain' neva been scared uh' no gun. So if you gon' aim it at meh, I sugges' ya pull it." I chuckled befo' evrything' went black'.

Nicole

I heard a gun shot come from the room and Daniel ran out of there and out the front door. I rushed in to see blood everywhere. "Oh my god! Somebody help!" I screamed. I dialed 911.

" 911 whats your emergency?"

" Theres a man and he- hes been shot!" I yelled through the phone.

"Okay mam stay calm. We'll have a ambulance there soon." she told me. I gave her  the address before hanging up.

I looked down at the guy and felt my bottom lip start to quiver and before I knew it I was balling my eyes out.

I felt him hug me. " Ya to pretty for a'lat cryin ma, im straight." He chuckled as I gasped. "Are you okay?!" I screamed. "Yea', da' bitch only shot me inna nigga arm." He said as I sighed.

"Im so sorr-" I started but stopped once he cut me off. "It aint'cha fault." He said shaking his head. "Yeah but still. Thank you for helping me, I dont know what woulve happened if you hadn't walked in when you did."

"Don' thank me fa that eitha'."

Just then the ambulance bust through the door as I stood following after. They got him in the ambulance and I hopped on myself.

I watched as they.cleaned the blood and wrapped his arm to stop the bleeding.

.
.
.
.

They finally finished the removing if the bullet surgery and his family was here now. "How you feelin?" An older lady approached him after everyone gave there hugs to him.

I was so uncomfortable because I didnt know anyone.

"Im coolin ma." He said. "Ight coo na you ca tell me what the hell happened." He glanced in my direction.

He told them what happened and they all glanced in my direction. "Damn, she fine." One of the guys mumbled to him.

"Im so sorry that happened to you honey." His mother hugged me as I tried to hold back my tears.

"Whats ya name baby?" she asked me. " Nicole-Nicole Franks." I sorta smiled.

"Nice to meet you im April." She held her hand out. I took her hand in mines. She looked so familiar.

"It is also nice meeting you to miss April.

The rest of his family introduced themselves to me.

"Hi." A little girl waved to me as they all had small talk.

"Hello whats your name?" I asked smiling.

I honestly love kids so much, when I see kids smile and laugh it warms my heart everytime.

"Im Kamora and I thwee. And you a pweety girl." She giggled. "Thank you, your a even prettier girl." I smiled and so did she.

"Alright Kamora, we gotta go. Nice meeting you Nicole." Her father said as I waved.

"Well I need to catch the bus and its a little walk to the bus stop-." " Oh no you are not catching the bus. I'll give you a ride baby." She smiled.

"Nah ma I take ha' home, you go get some res." August said as she sighed. "Alright baby I love you. And I hope to see you again Nicole." She waved before leavin'.

"You really dont have to take me. I can catch the bus."

"Nah, les'go." He said grabbing his things and opened the door for me. "Thank you."

.
.
.

We made it to his car.

"Buckle up." He nodded towards my seat belt before pulling off.

" So whats your name?"

"The name August but just call me Aug." He said with a small smile.

"Well Aug I really appreciate what you did for me so let me right you a check." I said going in my purse for my check book.

"Hell no, I"ain takin it." He said shakin his head. "Okay then let me treat you to a dinner and movie or something." I said.

"Ight das' coo." He shrugged I put my number in his phone and texted myself.

Nicole: Heyy Ft me.

He chuckled.

"Well bye Aug." I smiled

"Bye Nicole imma make sho' I take ya up onn'at callin offer fa sho." He smirked as I smiled and nodded closing ma do' .

.
.
.
.

Short but its only the first chapter.