Part 15

August POV

After we picked Kynlee up we came back home so that Bubba could get her dressed and ready.

I sat outside in one of the beach chairs waiting on them and I heard the balcony door open.

She walked out and I couldn't help but smile.

"Daddy! Daddy! How do I wook?" She smiled excitedly while posing.

"Like the prettiest girl I've ever seen." I said as she ran up to me.

"Mommy do me hair and ha take fa One dousand minutes Dada." She said dramatically while making me laugh.

"I kno, ya want me ta beat ha up?" I asked as she laughed and nodded yes.

"Ight come on." I said grabbin ha hand and jogging in the house.

We ran up the stairs like spy's careful so she wouldn't hear us.

I did a fumble from the hallway to the guest room. And Kynlee rolled which made me chuckle.

"There go our target." I Whispered to Kynlee as she giggled.

We jumped in me and Bubba's room and she screamed as I charged at her making her fall on the bed. She died laughing as Kynlee playfully hit her as I tickled her.

"Lee Lee! You let daddy do this to me?! I knew you loved daddy more!" Bubba said while fake crying in her hands.

I gasped and Kynlee stopped hitting her and hugged her.

"Mommy I sowwy!" She hugged her.

"I do wove you more!" She yelled as I gasped and held my heart.

"What? My whole heart has been crushed." I said while laying back and fake crying.

She jumped off of Bubba and jumped on me.

"No dada! I do wove you, I'm sowwy." She said while tryna hug me and Bubba at the same time.

"I wove you an Dada da' same." She said as I smiled.

"We Love you to babey." I said as Bubba kissed her cheek.

She smiled big.

"No one knowwwww, how far it gooooooo." She sung before taking of running since she heard the Moana song coming from her room.