Part 7

Nicole

I was locked away in the bathroom while he was trying to break down the door I called August. He declined the call.

From Husband❤️☺️: Hey text me baby. ~ 9:30pm

To Husband❤️☺️: JOHN IS HERE AND HE TRYING TO KILL THE BABY! IM LOCKED AWAY IN THE BATHROOM BUT HES BREAKING THE DOOR DOWN. ~9:30pm

August contact flashed across the screen. I answered

"What da' fuck is goin on?" He yelled through the phone.

I cried seeing John bust down the door.

"Please Stop! Your crazy." I cried

"NICOLE IM CALLIN 12 IM COMIN. Don't disconnect." August yelled

John snatched my phone out of my hands. He threw it breaking it. "Don't do this! Please I will do anything." I said as he stabbed me in my stomach before taking off.

I dropped to my knees crying while holding my stomach. August and the police busted through the door about 10 q up was qminutes r

"Babey!" He after me as came out the bathroom. I held my stomach running in his arms before crying in his chest.

"Dat' bitch." He yelled punching a wall.

"Mam do you know where the guy could've went?" One of the police men asked.

"No." I mumbled.

"Did he do anything to harm nyou?" One asked

Since I covered my wound so I couldn't lose a lot of blood, They couldn't see that both me and my baby was hurt. I uncovered my wound.

August dropped to his knees, he covered his face with his hands as both the officer requested for an ambulance.

"August I'm so sorry. I tried to get away! This is all my fault." I cried hugging him.

"Dis' ain'cha fault Bubba, I wasn't here ta protec' ya." He saidTg his tears fall.

"Mam the ambulance is here. Will you be riding along sir?" She asked as he nodded.

They rushed me to the hospital seeing I lost more blood then they thought. August held my hand the whole way. We prayed the whole way that god would save our baby. I felt my hands start to shake and my heart beat quickened. It got worse once I seen the doctors crowding around me.

"Aye lemme handle dis'!" August yelled to the doctors. He grabbed my hands and his forehead was against mines. "Close ya eyes." He said to me as he did the same.

"Fatha' god in da name uh' Jesus, we bring ta you our wounded hearts fa our chil'. We ask dat ya bless our babey and strengthen da' babey ta make it thru' dis large obstacles dat' are already comin' it's way. I also ask that ya heal both uh' our hearts ta be strong fa our babey. We give you all the praise, honor, and glory. In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen." August said befo kissing my forehead.

" It's in gods hands now. All we gotta do is be patient." He said as the Ambulance finally came to a stop.

They rushed me in the hospital and I held on tight to August hand.