Part 12

Nicole
11 months later

I sat in Kynlee's nursery and was about to change her. She laid across her changing board. I tickled her making her instantly laugh.

"Awe look at my babies beautiful smile." I kissed her cheek. "Can mommy Change you diaper? Hm?" I asked smiling at her.

August has been gone for 4 months, He's in New York City producing for some new artist, Young MA or something like that but me and Kynlee miss him, Kynlee attached herself to him, so whenever he's about to go anywhere she cries her little heart out.

Since August has been gone so long she attached herself to me and now she acts like she can't be away from me. I make sure her and August FaceTime every night because I would never want her to forget.

She's walking like a pro and she says little things but she's not quite there yet far as the talking thing.

Today me and my little munchkin are going to go surprise my dad at work.

Once I finished changing her she started squeezing on my breast. "Again Lee?" I asked knowing she wanted to be fed.

I sighed sitting in the rocker a pulling my breast out for her to lock onto.

"Your supposed to be weening off

"Your supposed to be weening off." I said.
She fed for about 25 minutes before she fell asleep.

I shook my head with a smile.

I tucked my breast away and kissed her cheek. I placed her gently in her crib so that I could find her something to wear for the day.

I went into her closet picking something simple to change her into.

I took her back out waking her and began getting her dressed. I brushed her hair and put a headband on her before dressing her. I set her down and she stood up walking to her mini kitchen set. That's her favorite toy.

I smiled.

"Your walking so good." I smiled as she did the same as if she new what I was saying.

" I smiled as she did the same as if she new what I was saying