Part 4

Nicole

I woke up on August chest. I smiled feeling him hold me tighter. I traced the outside of his lips. I pecked his neck before sucking on it.

He smelled so good I just couldn't control myself. I left love bites from his neck down to his chest.

I pecked his lips again, this time he kissed me back. He gripped on my butt. I straddled his lap instantly feeling his erection.

His hand was gripping it thru his underwear. I moved his hand and replaced my hand but I went inside his underwear.

"Bubba what'cha do-."

I hushed him.

"I wanna try something." I said.

August

She bowed and sucked the fuck outta ma balls. She put ma dick in'a mouth and I could'a exploded, I had ta catch ma self. Ha tongue swirling around me made me wan' ha even mo'. "Gah damn, love." I mumbled throwin my head back.

She smiled and stuck me all the way in. She didnt gag or slob. This ha first time and she already a pro. She massaged it while sucking the tip.

I instantly came on the sheets. She smiled and made ha way to the bathroom. I watched ha walk away

"Shit." I mumbled laying my head back.

Few hours later.

Me and Bubba was on our way ta her families reunion but we had ta stop at a sto'

"Wha'cha ma needed us ta grab?" I asked wrappin ma arms around ha from the back.

"Just some paper plates and cups and hamburger buns." she said.

I let go of her feeling her hand latch on ta mines as we walked inta Aldi's.

"Ight das' coo."

She walked ahead of me so I got her on snap.

I saved it and posted it befo slappin ha ass. Seein' she ignored me I massaged ha butt in ma hands befo' she started ta laugh.

"August what the hell." She laughed. I smirked grabbin ha hand. She grabbed some paper plates and cups and buns befo' we sat in da' long ass line.

"Give me a kiss." she puckered ha lips. "Nah I'don wanna kiss ya." Uh das' nasty." I smiled

"Oh ok." she nodded puttin the stuff up there. I smirked and kissed ha off gaurd.