Denial ☾

"What the f-"

"I can expl-" 

He cut you off, not even allowing you to even try and explain.

"Is there something you'd like to tell me, Y/N?" he questioned angrily. 

"Can you j-" 

"WHY IS HE HERE AGAIN?" Jaehyun shouted at the top of his lungs, making his face red, and the veins in his neck pop out.

"Calm down, he-"

"Where did you get that flower?"

He pointed to the pastel flower that was in your hair. You totally forgot about it, and sooner or later Eunji was going to hear Jaehyun.

"U-um.."

You struggled to think of something to say, afraid to piss him off any further.

He was standing there, fuming with anger. Jaehyun was always one to get angry easily, but you've never seen him so agitated with you before. Luckily, he gets over things quickly, so that's what you hoped he would do. 

Jin was still there, watching the argument happen right in front of his eyes.

"What is it? Spit it out!" Jaehyun said, becoming more impatient by the second. 

What could you possibly say? You could tell him the partial truth, where Jin gave you the flower, but that would only make things far worse. 

"Hey.. what's going on?"

Both of you stopped the argument in surprise of Eunji's voice, and turned to face her. 

"Yeah, Y/N. What's going on? Tell us."

She still hadn't seen Jin, thankfully.

"Eunji?" 

"Yeah?" She was concerned, and she had every right to be.

"Can I have a word with you?" You asked, trying to find a way to speak to her without Jaehyun standing there.

She nodded, then looked at Jaehyun, signaling him to leave us alone.

He rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine."

As he left the room, he slammed the door so hard that it made your ears ring a little.

"Sheesh. What's his problem this morning?"

You started off slowly. "Well.. you know that guy I invited for breakfast yesterday?" 

She nodded her head, listening closely with what you had to say.

Slowly, you dragged Jin out of the closet, showing her that he was there.

"What the- explain, please."

"Should I explain the reason for Jaehyun's anger first or why he is here?" you asked.

"Explain Jaehyun first," she replied.

"Okay. He went in to wake me up, and I knew he was in there, so I tried hiding it, knowing he'd get mad. Jaehyun just suspected something was up for my odd behavior, and unfortunately found him here. Does that explain that part enough?"