Epilogue (Part 1) ☾

5 YEARS LATER . . .

There was a knock at the door— that must be Eunji and Jaehyun. You were expecting them to visit today, since you hadn't seen them for a while once life got so busy for you.

You opened the door with a big smile. The two of them were holding hands as you invited them in.

"How are you guys? I haven't seen you in a while!" you asked them.

Eunji smiled. "It's been good. Jaehyun and I just got back from vacation a couple days ago," Eunji replied.

"Where's Jin?" Jaehyun asked.

"He'll be here soon," you answered, then added, "He took the girls to go see Haneul for a bit earlier."

"Ah, alright. Soojin and Yoona, how are they doing?" he asked next.

You smiled a little bit. "They're growing so fast, but Jin and I, we love them so much. Jin's been trying to teach them some words already. I tried to tell him to wait a little bit, since they're not even near a year old," you said, chuckling a little bit.

There was another knock on the door. Quickly, you opened the door for Jin, smiling more when you saw him carrying the two babies.

He kissed their cheeks before handing them off to you, so that you could say hi to them.

After a few minutes with them, you gave Yoona back to Jin, so that it would be easier to hold Soojin. Jin smiled at Yoona, kissing her nose.

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late," Jin apologized.

You kissed Jin's cheek. "It's okay, how did Soojin and Yoona do?"

Jin chuckled before saying anything. "They seem to love Haneul already."

"Really? Well, that's good."

"You guys really do have beautiful babies," Jaehyun commented, smiling.

"Thank you," Jin replied proudly. "It's because of me," he teased.

You looked over at him. "What, because you're worldwide handsome?" you asked, giggling.

"Exactly," Jin replied with a grin.

Eunji came closer, seemingly excited to see the babies. "Awww! Soojin is sleeping," Eunji whispered.

"She must be tired from going to Haneul's earlier," you mumbled, being careful not to wake her up.

"Maybe this is a dumb question, but.. are they also wolves?" Jaehyun asked.

Jin nodded. "They're white wolves— just like their mother."

"I can't believe how fast they grow," you said quietly.

"I know. I start to see more and more of you when I look at them. They're so precious," Jin mumbled, looking down at Yoona with a slight smile.

"You guys are so cute," Eunji commented.

You could see Jin blush a little bit at her comment. "I can't believe that all of this even happened, really.." he mumbled.