Plan ☾

"Haneul. It might have something to do with Haneul," Taehyung replied with confidence.

"How can we be sure?" you asked.

"Well, wouldn't it make sense? Haneul is the most important thing to my father right now, since he is the one that is supposed to rule next alongside with Y/N," Jin replied with a big sigh.

Taehyung looked at you. "I suppose we really can't be sure unless we ask Jin's father ourselves."

"No. We won't do that. My father is too dangerous to just waste his time like that. He wouldn't ever admit to something like that, anyway," Jin said, immediately turning down Taehyung's suggestions.

Taehyung chuckled a little bit. "I didn't mean to literally go and ask him straightforwardly. We can.. bluff a little," he said, thinking more about it as he spoke.

Jin seemed slightly confused, but you were, too. "May you elaborate?" you asked curiously, wondering if this was really a good idea or not.

You didn't know how much you could trust Taehyung just yet, but you knew that he was still trustable enough to do what he was asked. He helped out a lot before already, so what you weren't sure about was whether or not you should trust his plans.

Taehyung started to explain in depth now. "What I mean is that you would say that you know how to get the book's spell removed, and that we already know it's Haneul. If he seems.. off about it, then it's Haneul for sure."

"The only issue with this is— what would we do with Haneul if it is him? You said that we'd have to destroy whatever the 'object' was that protects the book other than the blood. Does that mean he would have to die?" you asked, hoping that there really would be no killing involved with this plan.

Taehyung was quiet for a few moments before he opened his mouth to speak. "Well.. I suppose we'd have to figure that one out."

"We're not killing Haneul," Jin stated, clenching his teeth.

"What will we do, then?" you asked.

"I'll deal with him myself," Jin mumbled. "But we're not going to kill him. I won't let that happen."

You sighed. "Alright.. so, are we going with this plan, or?"

"As long as you two are okay with it," Taehyung replied, nodding his head.

You thought about it a bit before deciding whether or not to stick with this plan. It was a bit harder to make a decision because of Jin's father being involved with this.

Flashbacks of seeing Jin all beat up because of his father starting going through your head, and it was starting to upset you. Everything his father had ever done angered you to the point where you wanted to do something about it. Jin's father is a powerful man, but that didn't mean he was impossible to stop.

You took a deep breath, gulping. "I'm in."

The two of us were waiting for Jin to give his response towards the plan. You could tell that Taehyung was starting to get impatient as he was tapping his foot on the hardwood floor.

"Are you in, or not?" Taehyung asked.

Jin didn't respond for a while. He was simply staring at the floor, remaining as quiet as can be. He seemed to be holding back because of something, but you weren't sure of what exactly.

"Jin?" Taehyung was trying to get his attention by waving his hand in front of Jin's face.

Jin suddenly grabbed him by the wrist. "Stop. I'm trying to think," he mumbled.

"Let go.. that hurts," Taehyung mumbled in a bit of a whiny voice.

Jin released his tight grip, sighing. "I don't know. It just seems too dangerous," he finally said.