Ep 1 : A Visit To A New School

*** Twice in here are not idols ***

You walked in Million High School with your documents and your wallet , Million High School is the most famous high school in Korea , your parents wants you to study there instead of your previous high school .

You transferred during their mid-term , you were amazed by what you saw , the school is huge and shines with colours , you showed your documents to the security guard at the front gate and walked in the school compound.

You walked all over the school but can't find the office , and before you knew it you reached the school PE field . There's many students playing and chatting at the field .

" Excuse me , looking for someone? " a girl with curvy hairs walked to you and asked . You moved your vision from the field to the girl standing next to you .

" Yes i'm looking for the office , can you show me the way? " You asked .

" Oh haha yaa sure follow me " the girl chuckled and lead the way , you saw her bunny tooth and it was cute af .

" What's your name , are you the new student , how old are you ? " the girl shot lots of question while walking beside you .

" My name is ____ , i'm 18 and yes i'm a new student , what's your name ? " you said while looking at her bunny tooth .

" You can call me Nayeon " the girl said while smiling .

You can sense her strong charisma by talking to her Damn she must be famous in school you thought

You can sense her strong charisma by talking to her Damn she must be famous in school you thought .

" Here we are ! You take your time , i'll be heading back to class , Welcome to MHS !" Nayeon brought you to a huge castle-size wooden double-doors with golden handles and carvings.

" Thanks , see you soon " you smiled to her and watched her leave , then you pushed open the door and walked in .

The office looks like a castle living room , in front of you is literally a throne , but no one is sitting on it , beside the throne there's many desks , and almost every desk are occupied by teachers , the moment you walked in , all of the teachers stare at you . You froze .

" New student , i assume " a short hair female teacher with glasses said .

" Y-yes ? " you can feel your legs shaking .

" Follow me " the female teacher said again .

You followed her to her desk , above the desk there's a golden plate written " Miss Phoebe "

After you finished filling your form and received your uniform , you walked out of the school . Excited for your first day in a new school tomorrow.