Ep 7 : Heating up

i" ____ , are you okay ? " Jihyo suddenly came and asked , the other girls joined in . They saw what happened just now .

" I'm fine " You answered coldly .

You picked up Sana phone from the floor and gave it to her , it dropped off from her hand when she got pulled .

" If he finds you again , let me know . " You said to Sana .

Sana look at you . You saw her started blushing , and you can't help but blushed too .
Chaeyoung pulled your sleeve and you quickly looked away from Sana .

" Let's go , ___ " Chaeyoung said while hugging your right arm .

" Sure ... " You said and all of you walked to class together .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

You had your lunch with the girls again as usual . Suga came to your table , smirking.

" Mind if i join you girls ? " Suga asked .

" 10 of us already occupied the whole table , Suga , there's clearly not enough space for you . " Nayeon roller her eyes and said .

" There is. " Suga forced himself to sit next to Sana and the girls almost fell off from their chair . You stared at Suga , he ignored you and start teasing Sana again .

" Wow i really like your lips , Sana . " Suga said . Sana ignored Suga and continued with her sushi.

" That lips can do wonders with my ... "

" Why can't you BACK OFF ? " You grabbed Suga shirt and said .

" Let go . " Suga said calmly .

" Fuck off . " You cursed .

" THAT'S IT ! " Suga pushed your hands away and kicked your stomach hard . You fell down on the floor , trying to breathe .

" How does it feel , loser ? " Suga smiled .

You stood up and punched Suga in the nose .
He quickly punched you back on your face .

" STOP FIGHTING ! " Momo shouted .

But you and Suga wouldn't stop , both of you keep punching and kicking each other . Suga grabbed a chair and threw at you , but you caught it and threw it aside . All the students in the cafeteria leave their seat and gathered at the corner , none of them dares to stop the fight .

" Come on , is that all you got ? " Suga asked .

" STOP " Sana shouted this time . Both of us stared at Sana .

" I'll go to your stupid pool party , only if you stop with your childish actions " Sana said to Suga .

" Good , i'll see you tomorrow night. " Suga smiled and left the cafeteria .

" Why ? " You asked Sana .

" You are lucky there's no teachers or prefects here , don't you know that fighting in MHS will get a huge penalty ? " Sana said angrily.

You lowered your head .

" Does it hurt ? " Jihyo placed her hand on the spot that Suga kicked you .

" I'm fine ... " You replied .

Chaeyoung hugged you , but you didn't hug back .

" You know that he's a pervert . " You said to Sana .

" I'll be fine , it's just a party " Sana answered and left .

" We can't let Sana go , who knows what will he do to her " You said to the girls .

" ____ oppa , you're right , but once Sana made a choice no one can change her mind " Dahyun said . The girls nod in agreement .

You clenched your first and stared at the door that Sana exited .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

You drove home and parked your car , you went in your house and there's no one home , you cooked dinner for yourself and binge watching korean drama .

RING~RING~RING~

Your phone rang , it was Sana .

" Hello ? " you answered.

" ____ oppa , meet me at Central Park now "

" Why ? " you asked .

" Just come . "

" Sigh okay i'll be there in 10 mins " you said .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

" So , what's up " you asked after you saw Sana sitting at the bench .

" I need your help " Sana said .

~~ To Be Continue ~~