Ep 5 : Wrong Train

The next day , you saw the girls at the school gate , you are relieved to see them in healthy and active state instead of having hangover from last night alcohol .

" Heyy !! ____ !! " Jihyo shouted your name while waving to you .

You waved back and walked to them .

" Wow we had soooo much fun last night ! " Nayeon said .

While you were listening to their conversation, Chaeyoung pulled your sleeve . You looked at her .

" ____ oppa , thanks for saving me last night " Chaeyoung stared at the ground while saying .

" Haha i'm glad that you're okay " you said .

Chaeyoung looked up and saw the bruises on your arm .

" OMG , they did these to you ??!! " Chaeyoung shouted . The girls stopped their conversation and looked at your bruises .

" What happen ? " " You were fighting ?? " " Who did it ? " The girls won't stop asking questions .

" There's some guys , tried to rape Chaeyoung last night , i fought them off , it's no big deal " You explained .

The girls apologised to you for causing troubles but you didn't blame them . Chaeyoung stared at your arm for a long time , you snap your fingers at her and she flinched .

" You okay ? " You asked .

" I-I'm sorry ... it's my fault ... " Chaeyoung said .

" Hey it's not your fault , don't worry about it " You patted her head .

Chaeyoung blushed and quickly turned away .

** TIME SKIPS **
— Lunch Break —-

" Ew ... i really hate these meatloaf , who knows what's inside , probably a dead bunny .. " Nayeon said in disgust while making funny faces .

Everyone laughed at her jokes and expression , except for someone , Chaeyoung . She's not eating a lot and you caught her staring at you a few times . Not only you but Jihyo also noticed something weird with Chaeyoung .

" Is everything okay , Chae ? " Jihyo asked .

Everyone stopped their conversation and look at Chaeyoung .

" ... nothing ... " Chaeyoung answered coldly .

All the girls continue their conversations, but you know something wasn't right with Chaeyoung . You decided to talk to her later .

—- SCHOOL BELL RINGS —

" Hey Chae , you okay ? " You tapped on Chaeyoung shoulder when all of you are walking back to class .

" I'm fine , ____ " Chaeyoung avoided your eyes .

" Hey , it's really not your fault , accidents happen , okay ? " You said .

" ____ ... i'm really lucky that you are there to save me ... you are a really nice guy ... i .. "

" What's wrong guys ? " Jeongyeon suddenly came in .

" Ermmm nothing .. " You answered .

" We are late for class , let's hurry .. " Tzuyu said calmly .

Chaeyoung turned and walked back to class , you followed behind .

** TIME SKIPS **

" ____ , are you prepared for next month exam ? " Nayeon asked while packing her bags .

" Wait what ? There's an exam next month ? " You asked .

" It's our mid-year test , here , i have an extra test schedule " Nayeon gave you a paper with the date and time of the test .

" We are having study session in our house tonight , you wanna come ?? There's snacks and drinks too . " Nayeon winked .

" Snacks ? " Momo suddenly turned her head facing us with bright eyes . ( She was sitting 3 Metres away from us )

" I'll be there " You answered .

** TIME SKIPS **

You followed the address that Nayeon gave you , and you reached their house . You knock on the door twice .

" Coming !! " You can tell it's Nayeon voice . She opened the door and smiled at you .

" ____ oppa !!! You made it !! " Nayeon said .

" WAIT WHAT _____ OPPA ?! " the girls screamed . You heard many footsteps running around and doors closing .

" What's wrong ? " you asked .

" Oh i forgot to told them you're coming hehe , they were wearing their pyjamas and it's inappropriate for boys to see " Nayeon smirked .

You blushed and quickly turned your back . You imagined Sana in a see through pyjamas , putting her hair down ....

" You can come in now , ____ " Jihyo shouted .

You walked in the house and was shocked .... to see how messy and untidy is the house .

" Ah sorry , we forgotten to clean up for a few days . " Tzuyu explained calmly .

" Few days ? Geez this place looks like it's been hit by a hurricane . " You said .

The girls laughed and invited you to join their group studies . You teached Momo , Mina , Sana and Tzuyu Language , and helped Nayeon with Mathematics , You also helped Jeongyeon and Dahyun in History and Jihyo with Science . Chaeyoung was studying alone and didn't asked for your help .

You can't stop peeping at Sana , she tied her hair into a bun and wore round glasses which looks extremely cute on her .

After a few hours of revision, the girls starting to fell asleep one by one , except you and Chaeyoung . While you were packing your things , you felt someone pulled your sleeve . You turned and saw Chaeyoung beside you .

" Need help with homework ? " you asked .

" No ... ___ oppa ... i have something to tell you ... " Chaeyoung is trying really hard to get her words right .

" What is it ? " you asked again .

" I like you , ___ " Chaeyoung stared into your eyes .