Ep 11 : The girl in pain

" ____!! ____!! " You heard Sana called you .

You struggled to open your eyes , you can't feel your body . You saw Sana beside you , crying .

" Don't move , i already called an ambulance .. " Sana said .

You can't remember what happen , and you don't want to .

The ambulance came and picked you up . Sana stayed beside you . She called the girls .

" Yes , i'm fine .... ____ oppa is badly injured ... we are heading to the hospital now ..... okay .. " You heard Sana speaking in the phone .

" Sana ... " You called softly .

Sana put down her phone and hold you hand .

" Don't worry ... you'll be fine ... " Sana start crying again .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

You've been in the hospital for a week now .

" The surgery was successful, there won't be any complications . He may leave the hospital next week . " the doctor said .

The girls thanked the doctor and came in your room .

" How are you feeling , ___ oppa ? " Jihyo asked .

" I'm fine . Is everyone okay ? " You asked .

Everyone nodded .

" I'm sorry .. it's my fault .. i'm the one causing all the troubles- " You said.

" It's not your fault , ___ . " Sana said .

" Can't we report the police ? " Nayeon asked .

You shook your head .

" Don't worry , he won't bother us anymore . " You said .

You looked up and saw Chaeyoung . She's looking outside the window .

" I brought you some fruits . " Tzuyu gave you a container of fruits .

" Thanks Tzuyu . " You said and start enjoying the fruits .

*** TIME SKIPS ***

You went to school as usual .

" ___ ! " Sana called you and ran next to you .

" Yes ? " You smiled when you saw her .

" Nothing . I love you . " Sana said and hold your arm .

" I love you too , silly . " You said .

You two went in school together . You dated Sana for a month now . The girls always teased both of you except Chaeyoung . You tried to talk to her , but she always avoids you .

" Yes , the show was amazi- " You were chatting with your friends at your locker until you saw Chaeyoung passed by . You pulled her hand .

Chaeyoung turned back and look at you , she tried to pulled her hand but you grabbed on her tightly .

" Chae , i need to talk to you . " You said .

" I don't want to listen . " Chaeyoung answered .

" Please. " You begged .

" LET GO !! " Chaeyoung shouted . She pulled away her hand from yours and ran . You chased after her . She ran to the roof and you followed .

She fell on the ground .

" Chae !! " You shouted .

" Go away !! " She shouted back . She tried to stand up but fell back down . You ran to her and check on her , she twisted her ankle .

" You're injured. " You said .

" I'm not stupid . " Chaeyoung said .

" Why are you like this ? " You asked while keeping her legs straight.

" Why ? You kissed me , and now you're with Sana ? " Chaeyoung stared at you .

" .... " You didn't answer her , you checked on her ankle .

" I like you ... " Chaeyoung start crying .

" I'm sorry . " You apologised .

" I don't need your apology. " Chaeyoung looked away , trying to hold back her tears .

" I like you too , but i love Sana more , i hope you understand that . " You explained .

Chaeyoung didn't say anything .

" Let's carry you to the sick bay , your leg need to be treated . " You said and start carrying her .

" Sigh fine " Chaeyoung said .

You carried her to the sick bay , the doctor checked on her . ( Yes this school has a doctor ) He applied medicine on Chaeyoung ankle and wrapped it with bandage .You stood outside the door and watched her .

" Hey ___ , what are you doing here ? " A girl with pink hair asked .

" Oh , hey Yeri . Chaeyoung was hurt so i brought her here . " You said .

Yeri is also one of the pretty student in MHS , she's the head prefect too .

" Well she's fine now , you should head back to class now before i report you . " Yeri said .

" Okay okay sure . " You walked back to your class . You met Sana on your way back . She saw you frowning .

" Hey babe , what's wrong ? " Sana asked .

You thought about Chaeyoung for a moment .

Should i tell her what happen ? you thought .

" Nothing . " You smiled . Sana smiled and pecked your cheek .

" Babe !!! We are at school !! " You said and quickly scanned the hallway for any prefects or teachers that saw what Sana did .

" Hehe , no one saw that don't worry . " Sana smirked and turned away . You caught yourself staring at her short skirt and her pale thighs. It makes your head goes wild . Sana saw you checking her out , she swayed her back for you .

You quickly looked away and ran to class . Sana giggled.